We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel listed in wrong city, Altamar Apart Hotel, Maitencillo

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel listed in wrong city, Altamar Apart Hotel, Maitencillo

I'm booking a hotel in Maitencillo, Chile called Altamar Apart Hotel. I looked on tripadvisor for the hotel and it is there. Unfortunately, it says it's in Maitencillo, Coquimbo, Chile. This is incorrect. Coquimbo and Maitencillo are two different cities. There is no Altamar Apart Hotel in Coquimbo. It is in Maitencillo. Don't know who to tell this to, so I posted here.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,498 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel listed in wrong city, Altamar Apart Hotel, Maitencillo

Hi musicguy99;

You will need to contact TripAdvisor staff directly as they will not take reports like this via the forums.

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “How to alert us when a listing is incorrect” and click on the “E-mail Us” link in blue text. A web form will open that you can use to e-mail TA staff with your concerns.

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_alert_us_when_a_…

FYI...there is a link to the Help Centre at the bottom of every page.

Best Regards

2. Re: Hotel listed in wrong city, Altamar Apart Hotel, Maitencillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:41