We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review Responses

2 posts
Save Topic
Review Responses

I am having trouble finding a way to contact TA to inform them that unpermitted responses are being posted to reviews left by our clients. What is the best way to get in touch with TA to make sure the responses by "our staff" are removed and to secure that this will not happen again? So far 4 responses have been left by what is said to be our "Guest Relations Manager" when in reality that title and the person designated are not one in the same, and the responses are not being left by the person stated. Also,is there a way to track the responses in order to figure out who may be posting them?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,777 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review Responses

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

TripAdvisor created the Owner’s Forum specifically for questions/queries such as this – see link below for further information

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k50560…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,028 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review Responses

Hi WestinIndyGM;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your concern on that forum.

Best Regards

3. Re: Review Responses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 10:22