We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bookin multiple nights

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Bookin multiple nights

Howcome when i book a break for seven nights your website comes up with a price that makes o e think its the price for the seven nights but oh no its o ly obe night .but you do not make that clear .the next time i book a room in this way i will expect you to pay the balance .or "just get it right"

2 replies to this topic
Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
98 reviews
1. Re: Bookin multiple nights

Tripadvisor don't read the travel forums. Everyone that posts here is an unpaid member of the public and nobody from TA will read your post.

If you want to complain to Tripadvisor directly, email them directly. I'd suggest you do some simple checks on your email before you send it though, because some of that is illegible .

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,655 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Bookin multiple nights

You are told the actual price you need to pay before you commit to the booking. So I'm sorry, TripAdvisor are not going to fall for your attempt to get a room for one-seventh of its price.

The secret of internet shopping - read what you are buying before you click away.

Reply to: Bookin multiple nights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted