We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

ther are several resaturants in Akumal, not too many, but for some odd reason there are reastaurants that are listed more than once and some tha are listed as if they were in Akumal, and are NOT. this affects my rating for my restaurant, Gynn'AK. the top 8 restaurants ARE in Akumal, the rest not. How can we fix this?

gynnaakumal@hotmail.com

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

You can use this form to alert TA staff.

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ContactUs…

For further reference - Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

thank you, and where do i find the owners' forum?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

Just click on the second link that Hans gave you in Post #1. This link provides you with the information you need to access the Owner's Forum.

This is a public forum. I don't know if you actually want your email address on the internet. If not, click on Report inappropriate post at the bottom of your question and then Remove my post.

L4

Edited: 26 February 2012, 22:58
4. Re: Restaurants listed in Akumal that are NOT in Akumal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:17