We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Hi all, Does anyone have up to date seating plan? Flying in August and can book seats at end of June. I've paid for extra legroom and would like window seat +1. Would prefer any window seat if it meant forfeiting the legroom. Advice on best seats please guys.. thank you

161 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,353 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Extra legroom are Rows 31-36 all seats and Row 37 D/E/F.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Seat plan of rear economy cabin with location of Extra Legroom seats in Red.

http://tinyurl.com/oglrl2a

Angie.

cambs
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Hi Angie,

We've just booked our seats and booked 13 ab cd. These say they're extra legroom but the plane looked different to last year with rows 10 and 11 missing and extra toilet in premium class in front of us? Is this a new plane? Do you think seats will be ok?

Many thanks

Edited: 17 May 2016, 06:15
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Hi Pippa,

Yes the seats you have booked are Extra Legroom seats as you are indeed flying on the on the new 787-9 Dreamliner. The aircraft is configured with Extra Legroom seats in the forward economy cabin as well as the rear economy cabin. You will have a bulkhead separating the economy cabin to the Premium cabin so the toilet which you can see on the seat plan is no where near you as it is located in the rear of the Premium cabin. As you rightly say there is an extra toilet in the rear of the Premium cabin one located on the Port side of the cabin and one on the Starboard side of the Premium cabin as well as the forward toilet at the front of the Premium cabin.

I am sure your seats will be great, don't worry, after all you will be flying on the newest aircraft in the fleet :)

Angie.

cambs
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Ooh how exciting! You're an absolute dream to have on trip advisor!

Thank you so much.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

You're very welcome :)

Angie.

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

hi

i am travelling man to pvr on 9th june 17 do you know if this will be the new dreamliner or the usual 787-8 we have booked extra legroom as i am travelling with a 4 year old and i am still recovering from spinal surgery so will need to be able to get up and walk about every half hour

trying to see what are good seats

also in the extra legroom seats i have seen ppl are saying trays or tvs are in the sides of the chairs is this correct

i want to be able to lift the armrest for when my daughter wants to lie down

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

The new 787-9 is only based at Gatwick at present so I presume you are flying from Manchester as your location is Oldham, you will be on the 797-8.

So Extra Legroom seats will be Row 31-36 A/B/C D/E/F G/H/J and Row 37 D/E/F only. The seats will have seat back TV's and trays, it is only Extra Space seats that have the tray in the armrest, so you will be able to lift the armrest for your daughter to lie down.

Are you only travelling the two of you as when you book your seats you will have to choose window and middle as it is Thomson policy not to leave a window seat empty, was just thinking as you mentioned you have to get up and walk around every 1/2 an hour due to you spinal injury you will have to keep disturbing the passenger in the aisle seat.

Angie.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Just to add Thomson have changed their seating policy from yesterday and you can now log on to pre book Premium/Extra Space/Extra Legroom seats now and not wait for the 90 day to Inbound flight date as it can now be done from when holidays and flights are booked.

Angie.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson

Hi Angie, do you think they'll be changing this for the standard seats at some point too?

Reply to: Up to date Dreamliner Seating Plan - Thomson
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted