We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flighthub scam

4 posts
Save Topic
Flighthub scam

Any one else got scammed by flighthub? If not yet I would advise u to never book anything with them

116 replies to this topic
Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
19,333 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flighthub scam

OK. Thank you.

Did you think to do a search for that mob on here before you posted? There are many previous warnings which obviously you did not read, so what do you think your warning will do?

Edmonton, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flighthub scam

What happened? I think I may be in the same boat.

3. Re: Flighthub scam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 May 2016, 07:05

London, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flighthub scam

Probably should read "I didn't read flight hub T&Cs"

Salt Spring Island...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Flighthub scam

FlightHub is a total scam!! They advertise a super low price and have you proceed to book your flight under the pretext that the price you see is the one you will get... IT IS NOT!

Just before you click the purchase button, they display the real price (in small text) buried in other text.

So, if you make the mistake of clicking to purchase, they charge you a lot more ($200 in my case)... I called them immediately, only to get an offer to cancel my purchase with a $75 cancellation fee...

This company has no ethics and should be shut down.

Level Contributor
5,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flighthub scam

Or, I know this might sound crazy, you could do some research before throwing your money at some random website and only after they have ripped you off do you do the research.

Edited: 22 August 2016, 02:22
Alberta
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flighthub scam

Salty...they are just trying to warn people to read the fine print before you purchase through them...take a pill and relax.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
32,324 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flighthub scam

"This company has no ethics and should be shut down."

=======

They're only going to be shut down if people stop using them. But as there's an endless stream of careless people like you that ignore or don't even bother looking for warnings about these combos (hundreds of complaints on this forum alone) before handing over their money, the chances of them going out of business are slim.

Edited: 22 August 2016, 03:57
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Flighthub scam

I booked a flight and they processed the outbound immediately and charged it to my account and then said they couldn't process the next flight so they cancelled it but have no returned the payment for the flight that fhey processed. Complete fraud. In my bank account it says air canada payment but it's flight Hub I have to fight for it back from .

Edited: 10 September 2016, 18:27
Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
862 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flighthub scam

>>Just before you click the purchase button, they display the real price (in small text) buried in other text.<<

The key word there being "BEFORE"!

Reply to: Flighthub scam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted