We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel2be Online Flights - Review

Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Travel2be Online Flights - Review

A WARNING TO ALL

I searched SkyScanner for flights for my son to travel Vancouver to Toronto. We are in Australia. I picked some Air Canada flights and was redirected to the travel2be site. 'Fees and Taxes' were added to my original price which I decided to suck up and started the purchase process. To my amazement after I checked the price before entering my credit card details to the moment before I clicked to purchase the price had increased by $250!! I quickly backed out of the transaction and went directly to Air Canada where the price was, surprise, surprise $250 cheaper than travel2be.

Such a scam! Definitely do not use this website If my son or his friend we're booking online they would've fallen for the scam hook, line and sinker.

350 replies to this topic
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
72,760 posts
476 reviews
1. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

Use Skyscanner to find out who flies on routes and for nothing else. It doesn't redirect you anywhere, it produces a list of fares for flights that are most likely not based on live pricing unless they happen to be from an airline as opposed to a shonky third party.

You retain full control of where you choose to go to book. You don't have to choose any of the fares that are listed, and you can see who the results have come from before you decide to go there.

I'm so glad you had the sense to not complete the booking!

2. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 March 2016, 17:23

3. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 March 2016, 17:05

4. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

Removed on: 15 March 2016, 17:18

El Sobrante...
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

This website is incredibly deceptive and I believe outright misleading in it's travelers insurance claims. They say that it is the most comprehensive insurance out there, and they refuse to refund anything if any part of the flight has been used. Only after purchase are you made aware of this and I called them out on it, only to be put off and have my flight ultimately cancelled. This company uses fraudulent practices and I warn all travelers to avoid using them, known as Travel2be and travelgenio.com

You've been warned.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
6. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

Hello Arya, we can help you with the management of your insuranced ticket. Please send us a mail to customer.service@travel2be.com with your booking code and the arrangement you want to make and we will tell you if it is possible and the steps to follow. Regards

7. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 June 2016, 04:01
Edited: 03 June 2016, 04:01

8. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 June 2016, 03:59

9. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

Removed on: 03 June 2016, 04:00

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
10. Re: Travel2be Online Flights - Review

I have never had such bad experience with a travel company. They delayed making a simple change to my ticket for a month then for some reason were unable to, despite the fact that the airline told me it should be easy. So I've had to cancel my ticket at the last minute and rebook another ticket, costing me £350. I wish I had seen all the other negative reviews first. What an expensive mistake.

Reply to: Travel2be Online Flights - Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted