We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

Hi All

for some reason know only to TA our last post has been closed down.

I dont know if this was because we had wandered away from the original topic today or not.

So I have decided to re-post - Has anybody as yet received their new tickets from MAS for the cancelled flights to Mumbai, New Delhi, Paris and/or London.

Looking forward to some positive news

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
151. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

Please add me:

Kul-bom 15 march (one way) -

We have received several letters from the acknowledgments and assurances that our guaranteed places on the MAS but so far we have not received e-tickets.

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
152. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

If the 1 month in advance date for e-tickets is correct, Sergey should have his by now....

Australia
Level Contributor
273 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
153. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

@ TMBHL Agree!

I have had enough waiting. I wrote to Armadeep last night about getting a refund or tickets ASAP as the MAS flight I want says ' few seats left'. Now it could be that AAX has blocked booked as they said... or I could see a unicorn today....

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
154. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

@Sergey I would be emailing Amardeep as you are now only just over a fortnight from your trip which goes against everything they are continually saying!!!

Oxnard, California
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
155. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

@RosieMeadows let us know too if Amardeep replied ASAP for refund. i had that dilemma before until Armadeep emailed. The rate in MAS have increased to 200% now so we'll definetely wait. hopefully AAX will provide my final confirmation ticket OR ELSE

Australia
Level Contributor
273 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
156. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. No response as yet.

I just cannot leave the country hoping my return ticket will come. Azran promised that I have the seats no problem, but then he also said we would know 2 months out, now its one month.

Its absolutely ludicrous to expect people to go on a holiday and not know for sure they can get back!

Edited: 28 February 2012, 04:08
nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
157. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

This non communication , and especially for so long , is so infuriating !

Perth
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
158. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

if another 'list' is being composed, please add my flight too.

2 people

Perth to London ONE WAY ONLY

10th June 2012

No offer of any sort yet.

Good luck to those travelling next month or so.

Jakub

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,272 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
159. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

Lets see what (IF ANY) response this email I have just sent brings......

Good day Amardeep,

re flights KL-Paris- KL

booking reference xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In August 2012 I booked these flights for July/August 2012. I also booked flights Australia to KL return seperately. This will be the 3rd year in sucession I have flown Gold Coast-KL.

Then AirAsia suspended the Europe flights, and advised alternate carrier flights would be arranged.

In January 2012 I attempted to obtain information via the 'online chat facility' on the Air Asia website. I was told to email Air Asia X. I did. The response told me nothing, rather that I should just wait until Air Asia was ready to communicate with me.

This is not what I consider good customer relations.

I see on the Trip Advisor website you have been able to provide some information to many - and indeed if you follow that and may other websites you see AAX has not lived up to the expectations of its customers. Maybe you can also assist me. I am frustrated and angry that I am unable to confidentally continue planning my travel which I booked in good faith with Air Asia.

I have traveled with Air Asia previously so many times with no complaint, I am therefore disappointed your company have not managed this matter much better

I also see a flow on affect to the detriement of tourism in Malaysia in general. Before and after my travel from KL to Paris I wish to plan for some travel within Malaysia, but not knowing the dates or even if I have travel still to Paris, I am unable to do this. I am planning to discuss this matter with the Malaysian Tourism office in Sydney later this week.

In the meantime re my flights, are you able to provide any further update. Or if not can you redirect my email to senior Air Asia mangement for attention.

I need to know exact dates and timing of new flights.

I would like the travel documentation as soon as possible so I can be assured these flights in fact will be provided.

Thanking for your help,

Townsville...
Level Contributor
586 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
160. Re: Air Asia Updates for Cancelled tickets Paris/London

Apparently there was a very small article in Qld Sunday Mail on Sunday about the AirAsia suspensions. I didn't see it (& I read the paper) but I still have the paper so will have a look.

Edited: 28 February 2012, 08:47