We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP lounges

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
VIP lounges

Hi,I have priority pass for the lounges,but was wondering if u can just turn up and pay without being a member.a lot of answers seem to be that u don't have to be a member and thought u had to be

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIP lounges

Which lounge(s), at which airport, flying which airline, in which class of service?

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIP lounges

Well I can use them anywhere and flying with all airlines,but was wondering if u can just pay when at the lounge without being a member

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIP lounges

You need to give us more information. Different lounges have different entry requirements, and some lounges are only available within specific terminals at multi-terminal airports such as Heathrow. Unless we know which one you're referring to we can't help much.

Are you referring to a particular airline or alliance lounge? Or maybe a Servisair or No1 lounge?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,013 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIP lounges

If you have the Priority Pass, it does say on their website what lounges at which airports you can use.

There is an excellent drop down menu where you select country, airport and then specific lounge you are eligible for. It displays opening hours and any other restrictions (dress code etc) which apply.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,618 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VIP lounges

Some lounges which are part of Priority Pass also allow walk up, pay per use service; some lounges not in PP allow walk up pax to enter (for a fee) as well. Some lounges are for airlines' (or airline alliances') frequent travellers or those flying in J or F.

There isn't a set of entrance requirements that holds for all lounges, so it does depend on the lounge, airline affiliation (if any) and in this case the terms of your PP card.

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VIP lounges

Aha I get it now,I know u get it with business class,if I knew u didn't have to be a member at some of them I would of used them

Before,but thought u had to be a member and payed less,thanks all for reply

7. Re: VIP lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 10:36