We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a BA Fast Bag Drop desk at Hong Kong airport?

jc30
Level Contributor
50 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a BA Fast Bag Drop desk at Hong Kong airport?

Hi

I have looked on both the BA and the HK airport websites but can't seem to find the answers I am looking for so hope someone can help please.

We are booked on a BA flight leaving HK around midnight so, to get rid of our bags when we check out of our hotel, we were hoping to do online check in for the flight and leave the bags at the fast bag drop if there is one.

I understand the BA check in desks only open around 3 hours before the flight - does anyone know if there is a fast bag drop open before that?

Many thanks

jc

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,306 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a BA Fast Bag Drop desk at Hong Kong airport?

You can do in town check-in for BA flights where you can leave your bags.

…about.com/od/…intown_checkin.htm

2. Re: Is there a BA Fast Bag Drop desk at Hong Kong airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2012, 04:19