We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tui refused refund

1 post
Save Topic
Tui refused refund

Booked holiday to Mexico in error, was just checking final price. Contacted tui immediately and they advised me to cancel the holiday and 100% of the payment would be refunded. 1 week later no refund appeared. I have contacted them today and have been given the devastating news that as holiday was booked less than 12 weeks before travel I cannot have a refund nor the holiday. Has anybody else had this problem or can anyone advise me on what (if anything) i can do about this.

5 replies to this topic
berkshire, england
Level Contributor
710 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tui refused refund

This is the forum for a small town called Tui in Galicia, Spain.

Best to post in your own country's forums, where someone might be able to advise on the law in your country. I'm amazed how you can book a holiday in error - you must have entered some payment details!?

Osuna, Spain
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tui refused refund

How can you book to Mexico by mistake ? Did you mean to book for Tui in Galicia ?

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tui refused refund

I've come to realise that this type of treatment towards customers is typical of TUI customer service. I wish I could offer some advise on how to approach this company's customer service dept for help, I've tried phone calls, letters, emails since November 2017 to no avail. I wish you luck, you will need it

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tui refused refund

I've come to realise that this type of treatment towards customers is typical of TUI customer service. I wish I could offer some advise on how to approach this company's customer service dept for help, I've tried phone calls, letters, emails since November 2017 to no avail. I wish you luck, you will need it

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
433 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tui refused refund

Lynne P

This forum is for the town of Tui in Galicia, Spain, not the holiday company.

Reply to: Tui refused refund
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted