We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelticket .com

3 posts
Save Topic
Travelticket .com

Hi has anyone dealt with Travelticket.com Sydney their mixed class fare is quite a lot cheaper than any one else. Seems too good .Thanks in advance

16 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
94,574 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelticket .com

There is no cheap air fare fairy. If any web site is offering tickets significantly cheaper than the airline, there is a very high probability that the site is a scam of some kind.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelticket .com

Thank you I thought as much .....

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
19,951 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelticket .com

What a cr@ppy website.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
94,574 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelticket .com

I just tried it, and nothing displays except a bit of text disclaiming any responsibility. Probably because my browser blocks all pop-ups and ads,

Edited: 23 February 2018, 07:04
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelticket .com

Book only with the airline.

Also, ten bucks says they're not really in Sydney.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelticket .com

Thank you all for your replies I will only go through the airlines direct now ...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelticket .com

Hi Frommy,

Hey I have to admit, I’m no website design guru, I wish I was as I would love nothing more than to make be people h@ppy 😊 .

There is no such thing as bad feedback and I think we do ok for the resources on hand but I’d love to know what we can do to make our website better.

We listen and we take on board all suggestions.

Have a great day Frommy.

Peter 😊

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelticket .com

Hi All,

In addition, in case anyone is curious about the significance of being an ATAS accredited agency:

ATAS is a national accreditation scheme, endorsing travel agents who have met strict financial and customer service criteria. ATAS accredited travel agent are Australia’s best travel agents and provide peace of mind when purchasing travel.

Peter

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
19,951 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelticket .com

You are getting very, very close to breaching the self-promotion rules now, TTAU.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travelticket .com

Hello Kay,

I’m Peter from Travelticket.

I’d like to provide you with a brief bio of Travelticket and the Mixed Class airfares you came across.

Firstly, the most important thing is we are a travel agency that prides itself in providing exceptional service to all our customers.

We were established in June 2000, have operated in the Sydney CBD since the start and we are an ATAS accredited travel agency.

ATAS is a national accreditation scheme, endorsing travel agents who have met strict financial and customer service criteria. ATAS accredited travel agents are Australia’s best travel agents and provide peace of mind when purchasing travel.

Please visit the ATAS website for further information.

Like one of the contributors said “there is no such thing as an Airfare Fairy” and they are right, there isn’t one that I know of.

However, the Mixed Class fares have a low mark up and because it is fantastic value airfare to provide to our customers we are happy to keep this fare at the lowest price possible.

If ever in the Sydney CBD please pop up for a coffee, we love talking travel.

Have a great day.

Peter 😊

Reply to: Travelticket .com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted