We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't book ryanair tickets online

Level Contributor
1,186 posts
11 reviews
2 helpful votes
Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

Anybody else have this problem with booking ryanair tickets? This evening I attempted to book ryanair tickets online, I selected destination,dates, picked seats etc pressed continue then I'm asked to sign in via google or fb, when I enter my google email and password this brings me into a blank screen! When I should be brought to payment screen! Gave up after 10 attempts!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
2 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

>> I'm asked to sign in via google or fb<<

I just tried a dummy booking and I get a prompt to >>Please sign up or log into to "My Ryanair" continue your booking<< (which of course I don't have), but I didn't see any prompts about logging in via Google or the Book of Faces.

Not sure if this is significant, but I'm using a W10 desktop PC with Firefox and all apps are up to date.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,642 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

For checking bookings (https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/plan-trip/flying-with-us/my-ryanair) I do get "log in with facebook", "log in with google" and "log in with e-mail" - which I presume means when you have already created a My Ryanair account, as it is followed by a password box. So before you start again, you might want to create a My Ryanair account! See https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/plan-trip/flying-with-us/my-ryanair

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
50,664 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
3. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

I've just tried and had no problem logging in with google.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
37,406 posts
7 reviews
16 helpful votes
4. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

Check posting history.

How did those KLM flights go with trying to snag a spare business class seat for your infant child? And then the fold up stroller that can fit in the overhead bins but was then stolen. Some of us remember previous.

Hopefully this trip won’t be as eventful as fall 2016. Though of course it could be.

Edited: 4 years ago
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,365 posts
253 reviews
170 helpful votes
5. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

I missed the one about the stolen stroller....

6. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user.

What are forum guidelines?
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
32,622 posts
357 reviews
1,166 helpful votes
7. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

No, the lost stroller thread is there. For a so called 'seasoned traveller' you ask a lot of basic questions. Still waiting on some trip reports from your trips.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k9857919-Lost_stroller_on_Klm-Air_Travel.html

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
22,927 posts
296 reviews
153 helpful votes
8. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

So many posts involving wanting something for nothing. Not sure what he wants this time and why he hasn’t queried the problem direct with Ryanair.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
32,622 posts
357 reviews
1,166 helpful votes
9. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

I'm surprised that the Op has used a term in a derogatory way for an American, doesn't he have a Chinese wife? Surely if that was the case the last thing you would do was to speak like that about another nationality.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
19,650 posts
71 reviews
100 helpful votes
10. Re: Can't book ryanair tickets online
Save

"I missed that one about stole my stroller too... get your facts right yank!"

So many stories he can't keep them straight! 😂

© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.