We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch helpdesk

Newark-on-Trent...
5 posts
Monarch helpdesk

Called several times as reference my claims for not being received as advised on the website only to be told i will receive the e-mail link tomorrow and i am still waiting. It is now getting tiresome as the help desk have no access to your details. All i keep being told is that it has been escalated....still no claims form. I need to speak to someone who has my details it is getting frustrating. Apart from going to my local MP or local radio what else can i do?

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
6,198 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Monarch helpdesk

It isn't at all clear what the issue you want resolving actually is. If you have paid Monarch Airlines for a service you haven't received, your first recourse would be to the issuer of whichever card you used to pay them. If you're in search of EC261 compensation, you deal with the administrator and will rank with the other unsecured creditors.

If you booked with Monarch Holidays, with an ATOL certificate, the CAA will refund you, but it can easily take 2-3 months. They don't have a large staff sitting there waiting for a tour operator to fail.

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
449 reviews
2. Re: Monarch helpdesk

To help you we need to understand what you are claiming: out if pocket expenses linked to the recovery operation, a refund for journeys never started or.......

Newark-on-Trent...
5 posts
3. Re: Monarch helpdesk

We booked a package deal with Monarch in Jan this year to travel in Dec. We are Atol protected and we have followed the details given on the website to call if we have not yet received our claims form. Every time have been told that a will receive it the next day & all will be sent by midnight on the 20th but still waiting

Newark-on-Trent...
5 posts
4. Re: Monarch helpdesk

I understand that Andy but we have not yet received the e-mail link to start the claim

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
10,399 posts
149 reviews
5. Re: Monarch helpdesk

Have You checked your spam folder? Checked CAA has the correct email address?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
41,831 posts
62 reviews
6. Re: Monarch helpdesk

Presuming you booked direct a lot of people have said the form went into their spam.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
7. Re: Monarch helpdesk

If you booked online directly with Monarch Holidays you need to contact your credit card provider. This is our situation, Barclaycard sent us a form and we are awaiting the refund directly from them.

Newark-on-Trent...
5 posts
8. Re: Monarch helpdesk

Yes checked spam folder regularly and confirmed my e-mail with the help desk several times

Newark-on-Trent...
5 posts
9. Re: Monarch helpdesk

We paid direct online with Monarch by debit card

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
10. Re: Monarch helpdesk

We did too, but with a credit card. According to the CAA website, if you booked a holiday directly with Monarch the matter should be sorted out with the credit card company. I don't know if this applies to payments by debit card, it's worth getting in touch with your bank.