We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

i am planning my first trip from Malindo airlines from Lahore to Colombo and then Colombo to Kuala Lumpur. I wanted to ask if purchasing e-ticket from their airlines a safer option and less troublesome?i am asking it because i purchased an e ticket from Qatar airlines from there website and they emailed me so many times and even on the day on my flight they asked me to give me passport and e ticket copies plus my debit card copy to do some confirmation.it was very boring and troublesome. Plus is it a good airline for services and value of money?

10 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6,073 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

Absolutely safe, in fact a lot safer then buying from other third parties.

I had no troubles when I brought my flight, and unless something very unusual happens, you should be fine.

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

we just have to show the card at the time of flight through which we made the transaction?

Level Contributor
6,073 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

More then likely you will still need to check in, at such time you will be given a boarding pass, which is what you will show.

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,065 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

It is best to book thru Malindo's website and yes at the check-in counter they might ask to see the actual card you used to buy a ticket.

5. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 October 2017, 15:28

6. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2017, 14:35

7. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2017, 14:35

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

CHEERS.thank you from Pakistan.your answer is quiet helpful.

Metchosin, Canada
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
599 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

Booking and paying for a ticket may be a more difficult issue.

I needed to puchase a ticket early last year and the booking system wouldn;t let me pay with a Canadian-issued credit card in Bangkok so I had to pay for the ticket in cash at a 7-11 (ubiquitous convenience store).

No problems buying the ticket on the same route this year from Canada.

No CC checks.

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.

thats exactly my point. it may be moody and involve a lot of risk sometimes.

Reply to: Malindo Airlines for first timmer.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted