We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surname

Hyderabad, India
1 post
surname

dear sir,

i was booked flight ticket ,in that only mention surname first letter (intial). total my id proofs mention surname ,plz tel me if any problem in boarding time.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,515 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: surname

???

Who do you imagine that you are writing to? this is a public forum. Contact the airline you booked with.

How people find themselves on this forum and think they are writing to someone they booked with is beyond me!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
174 reviews
2. Re: surname

...or contact your travel agent, we cannot do anything here on the forum

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
19,662 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: surname

Ronaldo. I think people know all about this forum and how to wind up the regulars?!

southern england
Level Contributor
559 posts
87 reviews
4. Re: surname

# 3 ......agree

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,418 posts
52 reviews
5. Re: surname

Dear mpraveen5193,

You will need to contact whoever sold you the flight ticket in the first instance, and respectfully request that they amend your surname on your booking so that it matches what is written in your passport.

Yours respectfully,

wirewiper

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
59,238 posts
149 reviews
6. Re: surname

>>>Ronaldo. I think people know all about this forum and how to wind up the regulars?!<<<

Ronaldo

Are you sure you cannot personally make those changes for the OP? I hear you have a deal desk where you charge 100 Euro for fixing names and 200 Euro to help people with southwest.com bookings.

Dear Sir (OP AKA mpraveen5193)

have a wonderful flight, if you are allowed to get on board or perhaps even enter the Airport as they do check IDs at the entrance. You may be stuck there dear sir

7. Re: surname

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2018, 06:17