We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Islamic Travel A Happy Journey Company Best Reviews

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Islamic Travel A Happy Journey Company Best Reviews

I have seen best reviews about Islamic Travel Company from Freeindex and google map, listed with address G 11 City Gate House, 246-250 Romford Road, Stratford, London, E79HZ United Kingdom and booked umrah package they provided me best services according to my needs. Anyone has there to elaborate their services and have best experience or worst please tell me, Because i am sending my Family for umrah this year and just want to know they are best for family as well or not. Thanks and Jazak Allah Khair !

2 replies to this topic
England, United...
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Islamic Travel A Happy Journey Company Best Reviews

Hello

I think you would benefit from posting your question in the Saudi Arabia Forum...

There are many people from the UK who contribute in that forum, and I imagine someone there who has performed Umrah with the company you mention can offer you some advice.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293…

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,123 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Islamic Travel A Happy Journey Company Best Reviews

I suggest you check this company isn't using just a postal address and is a physical travel agent. And.....double check that they have a valid ABTA registration. Although they may show an ABTA registration number, that is no guarantee that the company is actually an existing member. The ABTA website will give company information, as well as showing any alternate names the company might be using.

And...pay by credit card, NEVER by cash, money order transfer or debit card.

Reply to: Islamic Travel A Happy Journey Company Best Reviews
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted