We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I only fly first class reviews

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Topic
I only fly first class reviews

Has anyone used "I only fly first class" to buy discounted business class tickets before? Are they legitimate or a fraud? The prices seem too good to be true.

115 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I only fly first class reviews

Always buy direct from the airline or maybe a brick-and-mortar or very reputable online agent such as American Express. Never buy from an unknown or questionable party. Very simple advice you will find often here there's no magic fairy that gives cheap business or first class tickets

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,629 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I only fly first class reviews

They are a milage broker. Tickets booked with them is against T&C's of all airlines and get cancelled left, right and centre all the time.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,249 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I only fly first class reviews

They appear to be using mileage tickets and are registered in Hong Kong,

Personally, I'd avoid.

=========================

"How does I Only Fly First Class book first and business airfares at discounted prices?

Reward seat inventory represents about 10% of the seats on any given airline. We have the tools and the data to accurately predict when reward seats become available. When they do become available, they cannot be guaranteed until redeemed using airline miles. If too much time is taken to confirm a ticket, another mileage holder may take it from you. It’s in your best interest to make a decision swiftly as you will save thousands of dollars."

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10…

Edited: 15 May 2017, 12:00
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
777 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I only fly first class reviews

>>The prices seem too good to be true.<<

Have you never heard of the saying, "If it seems too good to be true, IT PROBABLY IS"?

Use your common sense for a second. Why on earth would the airlines allow someone else to sell their premium product for super cheap? The answer: OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW IT.

London
Level Contributor
996 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I only fly first class reviews

If the company is called "I only fly First Class" why are they selling Second Class tickets?

Very strange!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,862 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I only fly first class reviews

"Use your common sense for a second."

I would say the OP did use common sense by asking in here.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
54,629 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I only fly first class reviews

I doubt they are legitimate. Please run away fast!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
41,595 posts
1,251 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I only fly first class reviews

I do not know this company, but predicated on the above comments, IF they are a mileage broker, I would not use them, unless they paid me, as there is a great likelihood, that the airline would cancel the ticket, leaving one to either not travel, or to pay walk-up prices.

Good luck, and great that you are asking before getting to an airport, to end up with a cancelled ticket.

Fly safely,

Hunt

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I only fly first class reviews

<<<The prices seem too good to be true.>>>

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I only fly first class reviews

According to the quote by kennydon, which I presume is from their website, they are indeed a mileage broker. And they use that to pressure buyers to buy quickly, before the elusive seats get snapped up by someone else.

As stated above, these tickets violate the T&C's of most (or all?) mileage programs. The airlines are watching for them and getting very good at catching people using them. Generally the buyer is left stranded at the airport with a cancelled ticket and no recourse.

Reply to: I only fly first class reviews
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted