We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Vacations

Preston, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Premier Vacations

It seems we too have been stung by this company, contact numbers for reservations are now unobtainable.

We regard this as obtaining money by deception and have made a report to the police regarding the matter. They have noted details from this forum and are preparing a file which will be forwarded to the fraud office for investigation.

We would advise all others affected to do the same and lodge a complaint with the police.

The more people that do this, the more difficult it will be to ignore the case and hopefully these fraudsters will be caught.

Maybe some joint action will be necessary if money is to be recovered from them.

If you know where they are currently operating from, please leave details on here to advise forum users and tell the police. It may be that they are working under a different name but using similar methods to obtain money from the unwary. They are obviously able to stay one step ahead of the authorities by changing company names.

Although Trading Standards were happy to take details, they will not discuss any other complaints received. They and other official bodies are failing in their responsibility to protect the public from such scams, particularly when they have been made aware.

We also propose to contact the BBC's Watchdog programme in the hope they will get involved in investigating the case and alert others nationally.

Premier_victim.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Vacations

Hi there, Im in the same boat as you mate. Ive been chasing these folk around for a few weeks now. I got stung back in March. the number I had for them was 01202830699. I called this a few weeks back and was told they no longer dealt with PV. They gave me another number 08001522677, I called this and someone actually answers and says "Premier Vacations", when I asked about reservations they fobbed me off saying I needed to phone another number - 08001522676. I phone this number, in transfers straight through to an O2 mobile. The first time I called a lady answered and told me "Im not doing reservations at the moment could I call back in 2 hrs" I did and got no answer. Ive phoned this number countless times now and it goes straight to voicemail. I then phoneed the first 0800 number back and had a whinge, she said it was strange and that I should try 07860529021, this number she said was "Waynes, the man who owns the company" guess what - no answer. Ive just been in touch with Consumer Direct - got the impression the knew exactly who I was complaining about but they didnt say so. Im also told a chap at Trading Standards Preston called Julian Edwards is looking into them. Im just about to send a letter demanding my money back for them being in breach of contract (ie if you can't phone them how can you book anything) and demanding a refund. Ill go to the police also as you suggest. We all need to get together on this one. Oh and after further digging Ive found out that the folks on the first 0800 number are the side of PV who do the cold calling, they are based at Sandylands House, Sandylands Promenade Heysham. Hope this is some help

Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Vacations

Ali

You still need to check out Justtheticketworldwide that has an identical website to the former company APD leisure! uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index…

Log absolutely everything and best of luck

This link has been added previously but removed for some reason. The company has already had two different addresses in Wigan too

Eastbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier Vacations

Re Premier Vacations -

We are a travel company who changed our name 6 years ago and we used to be called Premier Vacations. Over the past few months we have had several contacts from people who have had dealings with the above and who thought we were the same company, then we have had a call this morning from a lady who went to a presentation 3 weeks ago by Premier Vacations at Holmere Hall. The lady paid £2000 and the man who took her money wrote our old address on the bottom of her slip. I have contacted the police and Trading Standards via Consumer Direct and I would urge anyone who has had a similar experience with this company to do the same. Consumer Direct 08454 040506. I understand that the owner is a Wayne Bray and they have set up under another name now Lifestyle Vacations. On the advice of our solicitor I have also spoken with a gentleman who runs The Fraud Advisor and who used to be a police officer and he said that individually it will be difficult but collectively he maybe able to do something to help. His website is www.thefraudadvisor.co.uk email info@thefraudadvisor.co.uk.

Wakefield, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier Vacations

I think this outfit is also operating in Heckmondwike, Yorkshire as Worldwide Vacations (www.worldwide-vacations.co.uk). I recevied a call and letter saying I had a free holiday, then went along to a 90min presentation at The Woodlands Centre and they asked for £4k which would give me the use of 100s of top hotels at seriously cheap rates. When I said no they offered it for half the price and it was the speed they offered the discount that set the alarm bells ringing so I made my excuses and left.

I've since called one of the hotels they're offering who have never heard of Worldwide Vacations and a quick search on Companies House reveals no trading history so tread carefully with these guys - they run a very smooth operation.

WWV
Heckmondwike
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier Vacations

Hi please ignore this person this is a disgruntled dismissed member of staff who hides behind different names, If you were more honest you would still have a job.

Preston, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Premier Vacations

hi

i believe the company is now trading as justtheticket holidays worldwide

they are set up at the wigan investment center, waterside drive wigan wn35ba.

granpa

Liversedge, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Premier Vacations

hello, my name is Amy.

I'm 16 and the owner of this con company, paul gorman, asked my aunty who works at their local fish shop if I'd be interested in a job.

Of course, I needed the money so I said yes.

I worked as a "tea girl" for them from may 2010- november 2010.

They kept continuously lying to me about money and other things and wouldn't tell me exactly what the company did.

I always thought it was a bit dodgy, because they had little jokes about the clients being mugs, but never to the extent I know now!

In november they packed up and left without telling me. So I was left without a job. My suspisions tell me they were making a run for it.

Paul goes under a lot of names and he writes cheques that I've known to have bounced. He's a lier and a con artist! I would be behind any potition to stop these thugs. I'm just so embarrassed that I actually accepted his job offer.

Liversedge, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Premier Vacations

ha, is that so?

I am one of the most honest, loyal people I know. I never did anything wrong, I was just sadly betrayed by a group of con artists.

Clitheroe, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Premier Vacations

HI, my wife and have today received a letter of congratulations from ''justtheticketworldwide', apparently we have won a holiday to anywhere in the uk or mainland europe, FOR FREE!!!!!!

all we have to do is pay a nominal sum of money to change the name on the flights!!!

I URGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING THATS OFFERED TO YOU FOR FREE FROM COMPANIES THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF!!!!

these people are nothing more than commercial vampires sucking hard earned cash out of genuine honest folk. we are fortunate that my wife works in travel and has heard of these tricks and tactics before, not that we would ever consider them.

BUT P[LEASE SAVE YOURSELVES AND STOP THEM,

Edited: 04 February 2011, 11:46
Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Premier Vacations

Hi

Just had a cold call from 'Just the ticket worldwide holidays' telling my wife that she won a holiday when she had completed 'one of those surveys they do on the plane. It could be as long as five years ago'.

Straight away the old adage you don't get owt for nowt came into play and I've checked on a few web-sites and it appears they are time share scamsters who lure the unwary to hear a presentation and then get suckered into parting with thousands for time share apartments. And so it proved with an invite on 13 February at their exhibition centre in Wigan for a short presentation ( approx 90 minutes (!)) to explain my holiday in more detail and then pick up my award for 7 nights holiday for up to 6 people. I think I'll watch the football instead.