We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Good coffee, friendly staff. Clean restaurant. They have a good coffee machine and we liked the hot choco. Also good daily soup. Most off the time it is cozy but busy. Best time to get a free table is around 15u00.
This little place is always busy! They have such a nice selection of cakes and sandwiches and much more! They have quite a few gluten free options ranging from cakes to quiches. The drinks are lovely and it is such a nice place to warm...up when you’ve been in the cold!More
I ordered a Gin Tonic prepared in my way:
1. Fill the glass with ice cubes
2. Pour the gin (Hendrick's) on the rocks
3. Add tonic water to "soften the sharpest edge of Gin) but no more
Despite the instructions, which I believed to...be quite clear, the drink I got was closer to lemonade than Gin Tonic.
This is why:
1. There was not enough ice cubes in the glass.
2. Despite that the (large long drink) glass was filled with tonic
3. The result was sweet "baby long drink" in which the good taste of the expensive Hendrick's gin was totally spoiled.
1. Ask the bar tender to repeat what you ordered to the check that he/she has got it right
2. Ask a bottle of you favorite tonic instead of letting the bar tender to fill in your glass with the tonic they happen to have on tapMore