We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
These people have a freaking gourmet cafe in their carport. The food is so good. Chicken cordon Bleu. Banana pancakes. Smoothies! The food is all so good! Really down home and real. The chef has to be professionally trained. Unreal. Not fancy or pricy!
I have eaten at many sodas all over Costa Rica and this is one of my favourites! The casados and tacos and fish and chicken.....everything I’ve tried has been amazing. This place also has the most delicious beans in my and my while families opinion....We now compare all other gallo pinto to the ones from here.More
I traveled all over the place while in Costa Rica. This little restaurant deserve the title of best soda in Costa Rica for the following reasons :
1. my order was prepared within 10 minutes of having ordered it.
2. They take credit cards. They...can also give you the amount in dollars. American dollars.
3. All of the dishes I reasonably priced and even under priced.
4. Everything is made prepared per order.
5. Karen is interested in her guests having a great experience.
6. Portions are a good size.
7. The dishes and smoothies are delicious, best tasting
8. Gluten free and vegan and vegetarian options.
9. Fish and meat are sourced locally.
10. Strong, reliable, free WiFi !More
This place is very close to the beach (500 mts). The food is excellent. My family and I tried Garlic filet with garlic, chicken fingers, fish fingers, nachos with chicken and ceviche. They have several good options in the menu. The serve breakfast, luch, fast...food, pizza and good dessert. The place is small and open but the food is excellent. We can to San Juanillo to see the turtle spawning in Ostional beach, which it’s at 7km from San Juanillo. They don’t speak english but the menu has the options in english.More
My family and I visited this small local soda while on vacation near Marbella and San Juanillo.
Excellent tacos de pollo, nachos, fried shrimp, and pina smoothies.
Everyone was very friendly. Really good experience. Would highly recommend when near.