Very good experience Owner is gentle, good atmosphere with adequate music Food is exactly what I was looking for: I leave pictures speak
1 - 10 of 236 reviews
To get a meal of this quality in Ireland you would be paying at least 3 times the price. First night we were there we got fillet steaks. You actually got two each and they were perfectly cooked. The second night there I got cow...More
We ordered steak! It was delicious. Yes, it's a bit pricier compared to other restaurants in Sucre but it was worth it. Also, they overheard us commenting it was my husband's birthday and brought us a slice of cake for dessert on the house!
We had a nice dinner in this restaurant located on the first floor of a house where the Alliance Française is located. They have a good selection of Bolivian wines (vinos de altura). We had vegetable soup and chicken as a main dish and the...More
It is a bit hard to find, you will have to go through a small corridor to a courtyard where there are a few stairs up to the restaurant. It is really a relief to come here and find a restaurant that sets itself a...More
On a recommendation from a friend a group of us dined in la taverne last week. Great varied menu & food was excellent. 9 of us dined & no one was disappointed. Cocktails were also delightful. Atmosphere & setting were also great & staff very...More
Food: 5 - We very much enjoyed the plentiful goat cheese salad and curry dishes and the superb tongue main course Ambience: 5 - The restaurant is small, intimate and welcoming Service: 3 - The waiters were friendly yet seemed somewhat inexperienced and inadequately trained...More
A bit difficult to find, in fact we walked past it twice and could not find it - signage on the side of an inside door. Once in - fabulous!
The atmosphere, food, wine, and price were all excellent. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I both had food poisoning (almost definitely caused by this restaurant) for five days, and finally had to seek out medical attention. I had the filet mignon (cooked medium) and he had...More
lamento mucho leer que se enfermaron por comer cosas en mal estado o exceso de comida. pero como propietario y...More