We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.
We tried the tasting menu, it was different and fun to dine here. We loved the combination of flavours and the decoration. Staff was very fiendly and they spoke french & english! a big plus when you travel.
+Looks clean and modern on the outside and has loads of staff ! I liked the concept of the organic "Surprise Food Journey" they were offering in the evening.
-Food was almost tasteless. What few flavours we did have were bizarre ( and we have...a very international palet).
Of the two Cavas on the menu, the one I ordered was out of stock.
The Courses had seemingly nothing to do with the story Narrative they were pitching.
Our waiter was pleasant but very inexperienced.
We were over charged by nearly 25€ ! Shame.More
First time I’ve been disappointed in the Girona food scene.
Really (really) bad.
- I wouldn’t come again if the meal was free, let alone 35€.
- Trying too hard to do “fancy” stuff and forgetting to actually make a flavoursome dish.
- Staff are...nice but not very professional, also decided to overcharge us by 35€.
- Still hungry after 7 courses (somehow half a scallop in a box is classed as a main dish).
- Paying for the huge amount of staff and not the ingredients.
- Please.. if you enjoy good meals, do not come here (their excuse is it « different » but it’s simple different because they manage to take away any flavour that is naturally in an ingredient and replace it with something random like lamb and strawberry jam)
- Honestly feel extremely sorry for any body who stumbles across this restaurant.More
Lovely restaurant in center of Girona, creative dishes of organic, seasonal and local food. Creative and inspired dishes, great service. Daily menu is very affordable at €13 for 3 courses and including drinks. Highly recommended!
Lovely food, good atmosphere, friendly and efficient staff. It was St Narcis festival and they offered a three course meal including wine for 25 euros each. We paid an awful lot more the previous night but preferred the food and atmosphere here.
We were here in May with family and friends. We all had different dishes and all were super tasty! The waiters were very friendly and the restaurant had a great atmosphere/feeling... we will definitely come back :)