Best Hotels in Ninth Ward (New Orleans), LA
Ninth Ward Hotels
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveller ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity, location and personal user preferences.
- Traveller RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
- Distance to city centreSee properties located closest to the centre first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
For most of the year, New Orleans is hot and muggy. In the summer, the temperature is often well into the 90s and it can be difficult to escape the humidity outside of retreating to your hotel's swimming pool, if it's got one. If you don't mind the heat and humidity, summer is a good time to grab some hotel bargains.
There is a short winter in New Orleans, although it doesn't get particularly cold. Some days in February you may find yourself walking around in shirt sleeves. On the other hand, one of the city's best known ghost stories involves a woman who froze to death outside one January night. So don't show up in winter time dressed for the tropics.
The weather is very nice in the spring in New Orleans, although Mardi Gras is something to factor into your travel plans. Another factor to consider is the hurricane season that runs through late summer and early fall. This is one of those parts of the country where more often than not, there is warm or hot sunshine. But when it rains, it can rain hard. Before the levees failed in 2005, even a heavy pounding day-long rainstorm would be enough to fill some parts of the city with knee-deep water.
New Orleans Hotels Information
Hotels in New Orleans
Hotels Prices From
- Some of the more popular Ninth Ward hotels near Jackson Square include:Days Inn By Wyndham New Orleans Pontchartrain - Traveller rating: 3/5Royal Inn Of New Orleans - Traveller rating: 3/5
- Popular Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans that have a pool include:
- Some of the best Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans are:
- A gym is available to guests at the following Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans:
- Free breakfast can be enjoyed at the following Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans:
- These Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans have free parking:
- These 3 star hotels received great reviews from other travellers:Best Western New Orleans East - Traveller rating: 3/5
- Reduced mobility rooms are available at the following Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans:Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, New Orleans I-10 East, LA - Traveller rating: 4/5
- Here are some popular Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans that offer air conditioning:
- A family room is available at the following Ninth Ward hotels in New Orleans: