Riga Bed and Breakfasts
Enter dates to find the best prices
513 places sorted by best value
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveller ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity, location and personal user preferences.
- Traveller RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
- Distance to city centreSee properties located closest to the centre first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Please see our partners for more details.
Showing results 1-30 of 513
Not sure when to visit?
Price trends, weather and things to do can help you make a decision.
Dec - Feb
Mar - May
Jun - Aug
Sep - Nov
Price trend information excludes taxes and fees and is based on base rates for a nightly stay for 2 adults found in the last 7 days on our site and averaged for commonly viewed hotels in Riga. Select dates and complete search for nightly totals inclusive of taxes and fees.
Hotels near the sights
- Jugenda Stila NamiRead more
- Old City Riga (Vecriga)This charming maze of narrow and crooked cobblestone streets is filled with a mixture of architectural styles including Nordic, Gothic, Renaissance, baroque and Jugendstil, plus such historic sites as the 13th-century Riga Castle, St. Peter's Church, the Swedish Gate and the Freedom Monument.Read more
- Alberta IelaRead more
- JaunielaRead more
- Vermanes GardenRead more
- Nativity of Christ CathedralRead more
- Riga Town Hall SquareRead more
- Panorama Riga Observation Deck"Panorama Riga" is a circular terrace - observation deck of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, offering breathtaking 360° panoramic views of Riga. The terrace is wide enough, so groups of tourists or companies of friends can feel free on the "Panorama Riga" observation deck. From the "Panorama Riga" observation deck, you can take wonderful photos with panoramic views of Riga, nothing obstructs the view, enclosures and glass reflections don’t interfere. You can watch the most beautiful sunset or have a romantic date in the height of 65 meters.Read more
- House Of The Black HeadsSPECIAL COMBO OFFER! Entrance with included coffee 8 EUR or entrance with sparkling wine 9 EUR. Every last Sunday - open tour in GER at 10.00; RUS at 12:00, ENG at 13.00. Further dates-29.01 (pre-reserve your place in open tour via e-mail). Visit one of Latvia's most iconic landmarks, enter the luxurious celebration halls, see one of the largest silver collections in the Baltic States and explore 14th-century historical cellars. Travel through the centuries and explore the legacy of the Black Heads brotherhood.Read more
- Latvian Ethnographic Open Air MuseumRead more