We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. Neat rooms. Fantastic view!
2. Rooms are in between the Tea estate so that will make you feel pleasant as soon as you step out of the room.
3. The guy named Suresh in the reception was really helpful.
4. They have their...More
No one is there to attend the issues of guest's.food is of low quality. Only place is good. Otherwise this is waste of time,money to stay in such hotel. I would never prefer to go There and suggest to avoid these type of hotel's.
This place is for silent stay(Those who wants to stay without any disturbance).Hotel situated 26Kms Away from Main Ooty city and very cold environment than Ooty.5 Kms away from Pakkara lake.Sight seeing at Ooty make difficult if you have not any vehicle.Area is very slippery.Canteen...More
The location is good, but badly managed. Rooms are dirty, property is not maintained. The restaurant is worst..not cleaned at all after a meal...I don't want to think about how the kitchen will be. If the management does not look into this soon, the property...More
I stayed in this hotel, below is my review
* Very steep pathway, be careful when you go in, you have to be 1st gear with good acceleration.
* Hotel is ~27 km far from Ooty, but it is advantage for less polluted environment.
1 Thank sksamk
Things to do
US$24 - US$44 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your United-21 Paradise, Ooty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.