In Päiväkumpu you can enjoy the natural beauty and peace of Karjalohja on the shore of Lake Lohjanjärvi
Only 1 hour trip from Helsinki!
A small spa hotel with 90 cosy rooms, which all have shower, toilet, tv, phone, 2 safetyboxes, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi
In the main building there are light and airy double rooms, and in new beach houses 8 nice double rooms, some of them has terrace.
There are more spacious rooms in the slope houses, including family rooms and suites and superior rooms with private saunas.
Wellness and beauty services
The Päiväkumpu wellness services provide a wide range of services for health care, relaxation and enjoyment:
• massage and special treatments
• baths: herbal bath, bubble bath, bubble bath with peat, Dead Sea salt bath
• wellness treatments
• beauty treatments: Sothys cosmeutical treatments, foot treatments, facial treatments, hand treatment, Hot Stone treatment, etc.
• salt room treatment
• rehabilitation services
Pools and saunas
• pool length: 25m
• refreshment pool with shoulder showers
• warm and cold water pools
• 2 jacuzzis
• 4 different kind of special saunas
• traditional Finnish saunas
• traditional finnish shore sauna and swimming in the beautiful lake Lohjanjärvi
Versatile exercise options
• full-size sports hall (badminton, tennis, volleyball, basketball, floorball, exercise classes, etc.)
• comprehensive leisure activities Mon-Sat
• outdoor exercise spots and nature paths are free to use
• variety of lake activities (we rent rowing boats and canoes)
• various activity equipment to rent/borrow (such as bikes, Nordic Walking sticks, skies, snow shoes, frisbees, minigolf, etc.)
• nature trips, campfire
• children’s corner, where you can play and watch videos, playstation games
• small ball pool, trampoline
• playground outside and sportshall inside
• lovely beach for children to play and swim in the summer time
Restaurant and summer terraces
Pleasant restaurant facilities in the main building, in summer also restaurant services on a wide summer terraces with a beautiful lake view.
• à la carte Panorama
• buffet table, pizzas and snacks
• fully licensed restaurant
• dance/karaoke/singing evenings 3-4 times/week
Services for businesses
• versatile meeting facilities and services, teamwork facilities, lecture hall and sports hall suitable for conference and event use
• meeting packages
• side activities
• working capacity/wellness services for businesses
Bad: unprofessional restaurant, e.g. rude staff and 2/3 empty seats 17:00-20:00 reserved for people arriving later, waiters don't know what kind of meat/fish is in the buffet. The spa pool had a sharp edge at the bottom (cut my son's foot!), bathrobe for more than 2 guests per room costs 7€ extra. Good: food tasted good, spa was small but had a lot of different pools, free gym.
Room At the main building were little bit outdated. Spa was nice with different saunas. Not so big area but now there was not too much people. A la carte food was fine! Breakfast was Basic. Something that used to be in other Hotels was missing but normal sortiment.
We has two room in beachhouse, connecting room, 3 beds one room. Beach was peaceful and nice. Café with dinks. Many activities. We are pitsa for lunch at the roof terrace and it was great! Nice view and good service, delisious pitsa. Breakfast was smal, old bread, not so good. Spa was small, there were 2-3 sauna and therapy showers wich was funny 😂
Area beautiful. Hotel very old. Rooms very standard motel style. Spa ok. Small. Big disappointment - buffet dinner. Expensive. Only one warm meal choice = industrial made lassgne. Bad. Overall not positive experience. Would not recommend. Only lake scenary is worth while.
We spent the weekend with family at Lohja spa. Safety measures due to COVID-19 The hotel was too crowded and did not feel safe place to be. Breakfast room too small, no hand sanitizers at the table, no safety distance. I did not see anyone cleaning the cutlery. Also rooms did not feel clean. No possibility to book the visiting time to spa. Only for the breakfast. We especially booked this spa since it is very strong in marketing their actions to be "corona safe". For example, Hotel Långvik was much better in this. Rooms We had to stay in the separate building where the rooms that allow the ogs are. Rooms are very outdated, dirty bed, not nice. I understand that the rooms with pet are always "downgraded" but just changing curtains, bringing a bit more color etc would have helped. Spa Since the hotel is so crowded, I did not dare to go to spa. But heard that is good compared to other facilities.…