We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The pristine hinterland of Kumaon Himalayas has always been an inspiration for Imperial Heights. As you move into this boutique retreat, you will be amazed to experience authentic culture and nature that it has sealed within its teak interiors. Today, the word ‘Kumaon’ inspires visions of exotic hills, exceptional comfort, and the fascination of romantic & rugged nature. It is us at Imperial Heights who have been upholding this image.Perched 9 kms beyond the town of Almora, IH is tugged in a quaint village of Kasar Devi; approximately 2,100 meters above the sea level. The brainchild behind the resort, Mr. Bhupesh Joshi is a progressive Hindi Poet and a creative sketching artist. The well-manicured green patches in the resort are haven to range of flora and fauna that can be duly appreciated from Swarnika, the multi-cuisine restaurant that serves sumptuous Indian, Chinese and Continental delicacies.
All reviews king room valley facing rooms almora town the owner mountain ridge mr joshi new wing wonderful property ample parking space majestic view arrange bonfire special mention place for nature lovers love nature amazing views one word personal touch
It was a wonderful experience at imperial heights, having beautiful overlooking valley view and lovely spacious rooms, lots of serenity n calmness around with chirping birds and authentic beauty. Food was good and the staff was very nice giving a warm feeling to the guests.overall...More
I must say excellent resort. The most beautiful lay out, landscaping and architecture. It is on a hill top with most beautiful views of the Himalayan ranges. You can view sunrise and sunset from the balconies of your room. Fresh food served with good and...More
What a resort,i never seen this type of resort in whole uttrakhand,what a location,what a scene,ausum,will love to visit every year.The location of resort is mind blowing,one side himalaya view other side above cloud,lovely
This was my third visit to Imperial Heights Binsar, went with my 02 daughters, wife and my 05 years old Labrador pet. The serenity, picture perfect views, the fauna and flora and above all the food served at the resort is just perfect. I believe...More
We were six friends visiting this property for four nights
The location is unique with excellent view of Almora and other small Hamlet's
The resort stands above the morning bed of clouds
Most important it's just 800 metres away from Kasaar Devi temple which is...More
Response from PrashantT33 | Reviewed this property |
You can always order it from the menu, but you'll have to pay for it. Buffet is part of the package i.e if any meal or two are included in your package, e.g 5000 for a room and Breakfast and Lunch or dinner.
Please note that Imperial Heights is a pet friendly Resort.
Our goal is to provide you and your pet a pleasant and fun-filled stay as well as a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and their pets, we... More
Please note that Imperial Heights is a pet friendly Resort.
Our goal is to provide you and your pet a pleasant and fun-filled stay as well as a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and their pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly and respect other guests.
Upon booking your reservation, we request you inform us of your plans to arrive with your pet at our hotel. There are certain in-house rules that have to be followed all the times by the Guests staying with Pets.
At the time of check in, you will be asked to fill out and sign our pet policy agreement and have to deposit a non-refundable fee @ INR 1000 pet per night will be applicable.
Please note the following policies.
• The pet size weight restriction is 40 pounds for a single dog. We permit a maximum of two dogs per room up to 80 pounds (36 kilograms). If your pet exceeds this weight, we will not be able to welcome them to the Resort. Maximum two dogs per room are allowed.
• Your pet should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinary regarding your pet and must have to present the same at the time of Check in.
• Guests traveling with pets are required to sign a waiver at check-in, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the resort’s pet policy. We kindly ask that guests observe the following regulations when traveling with their pets:
• Guest has to bring Pet’s food bowl & pet food, a bed, leash, mussel cap etc. of their own.
• Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier at all times.
• Pets should be kept out of all dining venues.
• Owners must always be present with pets while any of the resort staff is in the room.
• Owners must keep their pets with themselves or with a designated individual at all times, and not leave them unattended in a guest room.
• Owners should prevent noise or any other disturbances by pets as a courtesy to other resort guests.
• Owners will be liable for any additional cleaning fees or repairs, even if they are discovered after their departure.
• Guests with allergies can be assured that there are policies in place for their well being.
• Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on property.
• Guests should display the special Resort Pet "Do Not Disturb" sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence.
• Pets are not allowed in food and beverage areas, the Fitness Center, indoor meeting and function spaces or on any of the Gardens.
• Guests are responsible for pet waste clean- up inside the Resort and throughout the property & lawns.
• Guests are responsible for all personal injuiries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
• Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Imperial Heights, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
• Breed restrictions will apply:
b. Doberman Pincher
c. Chow Chow
e. Pit Bull
f. Tibetan Mastiff
• If pets create disturbances that cause complaints by other guests or our staff, owners will be required to house their pets elsewhere outside the resort. The Imperial Heights reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive