We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
It is great having a hot spring in the comfort of your own room and having it whenever you want. Truly wonderful. The people are friendly and helpful. The rooms are okay. We stayed in the Babaloo (I Love Lucy theme) and it was nice...More
LOVED the stay, the ambience, the room(s) -- we stayed in two different rooms for our two nights, as one room wasn't available for the entire stay. But that was OK, as we went out and had lunch and did a little sightseeing after checking...More
This was a wonderful place to stay. The beds were comfortable... so very comfortable! The Hot Springs pool that is private was the best there ever was. The only Issue I had was that I did not have Internet Access.
My wife and I have made this a yearly pilgrimage. With the mineral rich hot spring water fed right into your room... it doesn't get much better than that! We both feel completely rejuvenated from a soak in the privacy of our own room. The...More
My husband & myself just love the Blackstone. We get a room with a large spa in it so we relax & enjoy in the privacy of our own room. We always feel so refreshed when we stay & plan to visit again and again.
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"