We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Loved the retro vibe and design. Stayed in the Golden Girls room - very spacious, had a living area in addition to the bedroom and also a full kitchen. The bathroom was enormous with a large hot spring tub - soooo relaxing! Even better the...More
Response from BlackstoneManager, Owner at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 22 October 2012
Thanks for the review, egallerie - we're so happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate that you mentioned our odorless springs! We think T or C has the best water on the planet, and the lack of smell is a big part of the appeal....More
Went for a quick trip for the weekend, just great. It was a nice surprise and I would go back again. The staff was great and attentive. I thought a little pricey for T. or C. You won't be disappointed.
What a cool place, the hotel, T or C was way too hot. But the room was quaint, a wonderful tub, great court yard. The girl on the desk way very nice and help with all my questions. Great place to stay. I want to...More
Thank Johnny G
Response from BlackstoneManager, Guest Relations Manager at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 14 September 2012
Southern NM has cooled off considerably over the last week, hope you can visit again when temps aren't so blistery! Thanks for the review!
We stayed in the "Twilight Zone" room; very comfy and attractive. The wet room is great too. The only issue is that we pre-paid for the wet room & chose a time of 8:00 p.m. for our hour, and the staff overlooked our time selection....More
My husband and I stayed at the Blackstone several times and each experience gets better. All the rooms are wonderful, the wet room is delightful and the staff is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this cozy, relaxing getaway!
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"If you are looking for just a bit more space, reserve the Superman suite.
Read room descriptions closely."