We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
My husband and I set up a 1 hour reservation to use the 'Wet Room'. We are from out of town and it takes us about 2 hours to get there. We had 2 deaths in the family and could not go so we called...More
Is is our second visit, and we love it! It is such a relaxing place. The property is very well maintained. Their are flowers being cultivated on the grounds. The room was wonderfully restored with beautiful wood floors and a very comfortable king bed. I...More
This A Great Place to stay, We Just loved the Hot Spring that was in our room. It is in a Great location The people there are very friendly and take care of you and all your needs.
It is a PERFECT Place to stay.
A friend recommended we stay in the Bungalow across the road, and we were happy with that decision. We had a quiet, private, detached suite with small living room, well-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and cosy bedroom with comfy pillow-top queen bed. The decor was retro-chic,...More
This place is even nicer and prettier than the online photos portray it to be. Everything is scrupulously clean and well maintained. We stayed 2 nights in the Roy Rogers suite which was really a comfortable room. I was able to take a peek at...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"