I will never stay here!!! I checked in and five minutes later, I checked out. The walkway to the stairs smelled like pee! Once I get into the room, it was very dated, the sheets were draped over a rug that had semen like stains on it. The bathroom smelled like cat pee. The white sheets had brown stains on it. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER stay at this dump ever again!
I stayed at this red roof in mount Laurel for two days. When I first arrived it was early so they gave me what I feel like was the first room “available”. It smelled, it was NOT clean, it had someone’s toenail clipping in the bed. I called and asked to switch to a different room after my interview and they did. My second room I thought was fine until I woke up with bite marks, I look all over the room and finally checked underneath the bed curtain and found 6 bed bugs just sitting there. I packed my things and just left, I would suggest anyone reading this and stayed at this location to check your belongings and/or throw them away.
I called the night before to ensure a room would be held for me, but when I tried to check in the next day, a very rude woman named Sharon said that she couldn't find my reservation, so I ended up having to just book a new reservation. Fortunately, they had rooms available, but the initial room we checked into reeked of cigarettes, even though it's supposedly a non-smoking hotel, so we had to switch rooms. Once we got into our new room, we realized that one of the overhead lights above the beds didn't work, there was a significant crack in the outdoor window, and a huge chunk missing from the drawer of the bedside table. Cut to later that evening and I got a phone call from the front desk asking why it was showing I had two rooms booked. It turns out that Sharon couldn't find my reservation, but the woman who came in after she ended her shift found it with ease and was making sure I hadn't made a mistake by double-booking. The incompetence was not mine, it was Sharon's. In short, I would never, ever stay here again, but the bright spots were Stephanie and Ruth. They are exceptional employees, and their customer service went above and beyond.…
Very horrible customer service, I didnt even get to stay after being told that they didnt recieve my reservation. The reservation was June 3rd and I still havent recieved my refund.I was told by them that someone else under a different name was checked in and checked out. When I didnt even get to stay.. also there were others who were complaining about having bugs in there bed and also the room having mold, worst experience ever.
Stopped by for work again only to wake up to a dead person from drugs underneath me. I thought thigs would be different this stay, I guessed wrong. I would not stay here if you have children that you don't want to have to see this type of things.