We paid for a week since it was cheap. We were charged $10 extra a day for a cat that makes no noise and isnt destructive. The satellite signal sucked and wouldnt drown out the hammering from upstairs. We weren't made aware that the unit above was being redone. We wanted a smoking room and didnt have an ashtray. The only thing that was decent was the size of the bed
We booked a non-smoking room as we couldn't find a pet-friendly room. The hotel is close to be condemned. Just don't stay. I'd rather sleep in my car. Definitely not for a family. - no no-smoking room -> cigarette butts on the balcony and cigarette burn on the comforter - icky carpet -> it used to be white, but it's yellow. I had to wear flip-flops during our stay - condom wrapper on the night stand shelf - shower doesn't shut - apparently guests use the room for prostitution -> the sign on the office reads "no overnight guest" - some sketchy "long-term" guests - no coffee/tea in the office as advertised as the office is closed during morning
. I got in late to Frankfort, just needed an overnight sleep. this place looked a little worn but it was cheap and available. I checked in and went into the room and it was worse than I expected; stale, dingy, no amenities at all. Tv didn't work. Then it got worse, bathroom was horrible, roach crawling up the wall, another bug scurrying along the floor. The shower stall looked like you would come out dirtier than when you went in. I was sitting on the bed trying to get the tv to work, saw a few more roaches crawling on the wall. That was it! I made a few calls, found a new place and went to get my money back. I had paid cash and got a refund fairly easily. I am guessing this happens regularly. I would sleep in my car before staying here, even if it was free. Avoid this place, you'll thank me .…
Older room, clean, evidence of staining, but was okay for an overnight stay. Shower had strong, hot flow, air conditioning worked well, larger refrigerator for motel room, and a microwave. Friendly manager who accommodated a request to move to a first floor room. Good value for price and would return if in the area.
Just horrifying!! Asked for non smoking but yet the room smelled strongly of smoke and there were burn holes in the sheets AND comforter! Everything was dirty and smelled! There were people sleeping in cars outside which made me extremely nervous and the staff did not hardly speak any English and were rude! Because we were scared to stay there we slept 4 hours and I had my kids up at 4:30am so we could get out of dodge! The place should be condemned! We used our bottled water to brush our teeth and lined the toilet with toilet paper just in case. I'm pretty sure the red stains on the carpets were blood yuck!