I’ve been in a few hotels and motels people . And you run into some weird ones in some strange places ,..but that aside, let be quite fair, I did,.. accidentally,…set off the fire alarm due to my negligence in getting my corn muffin tops out in time. Also, they did make an appointment with us to make a lamp repair and look at the shower. And we canceled bc I had been immobile for a lot of the stay. I have never felt quite this pissed at the conditions of the place and staff treating us like some d bags. Truly this place sucks. From some (alleged) shady dealings I see go on in the parking lot to the rude seemingly bipolar Latino chick at the desk. The room was unbelievably unacceptable. Here’s the list of things we found without a black light… Maid came once in a 6 day stay, No soap, little shampoo, no bathroom fan, not enough towels, kitchen sink leaked, shower had broken rod(water leaked out), shelves broken in bathroom and closet, tub had seat that was unsecured and unsafe, shower had hole in wall, tp holder loose, light fixtures falling out of wall and potentially unsafe, kitchen faucet leaked underneath as well, have to walk/limp a mile to my Handicap room, never an available handicapped spot, dirty hallway smelled like dog poop, people letting their pets roam, dog barking nonstop next door, no hairdryer, card keys are rarely working or not synced , have to go down to front desk every time the cards don’t work, broken table leg, small tv, broken clock radio too….gee, I hope I didn’t forget anything, lol…., all true, folks…(and your lookin around and thinking , damn she looks like a lady at truck stops…she probably was at this lovely Extended Stay America.…
I always enjoy my stay at ESA, and today even more. This time, Sam, Brenda, and especially John who went above and beyond in making sure everything in my room works and so I can enjoy my stay. I hope they get credit from the company for that! ESA, please give them credit for their dedication 😊 thank you
Plz do not stay in this hotel fridge leaking cooker broke smell of dog crap from hallways into room manager said he was refund me when checked out earlier never received cheque absolutely worst hotel.
Cancelled my reservation 2 hours before check in. Made reservation well in advance due to busy Graduation weekend. Would not help me find another hotel. With everything in the area booked, had to stay at a motel for $200 more than my original reservation. Called customer service and all they is sorry but to bad. Nothing they can do. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
The elevator was being replaced. That would have been nice to know beforehand. Hotel room was not very clean. The wife was almost in tears. We checked out the same night. At least they gave us a full refund.
At first last year I complemented them but after a month forget it!!!! John overcharges & his boss gm Katrina is worse!!! In stead of charging me weekly rate the charged $650 more!!! He called police on me & guests even told them he was harassing me the police told him to STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! They didn't even know I left but things still there numerous notes saying I was bothering guests...not even there!! She is also the gm Shelton & took my reservation out!!! Both crooks!! Numerous guests same problem overcharging & being rude!!! Its a dump they do nothing re cleaning!!! Smokers leave thousands of butts not cleaned up have receipts pictures & video's....never go back!!!!
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one week and it was one of my most enjoyable stays ive been to thus far. Staff was super helpful and easy to talk to.. all the covid regulations were followed and the team lead was super helpful. I beleive her name was Natacha? yea im pretty sure actually. She went above and beyond to accommodate the guest and did it with a smile on her face. I would definitely recommend it!
The staff are very friendly and helpful when you need something and I would stay here again if I needed too. They also have a kitchen for you to cook your meals in. You can receive mail here as well. 🙂
You have to take out your own trash (literally), hunt down someone for clean linens, buy your own dish soap, and don't get me started on the barking. We only stayed the wknd. Would not recommend. Would not stay again
Kitchen is not stocked. You have to ask for kitchen items. Had to buy Lysol cleaner. The fridge handle was disgustingly dìrty. Lysol to spray the sheets they were wrinkled. Looked slept in. Had to put towels down on sheets to sleep on. The bathmat was so dirty from being down on the floor that we never took off our shoes until bed time. The iron had caked brown stuff on it. The worst was room smelled of cigarette smoke. Had to run bathroom fan all night which was noisey. When I finally complained the front desk mgr. admitted the guy that was in the room before smoked. So he knew but yet he tells me you've been here since the 18th and you're just mentioning it. I'd been dealing with my father's funeral and had enough to deal with. Gave me one day credit.