We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewsfishour honeymoongiant tortoisesindian oceansushidenis private islandfirst classday bedtunathe cottagesout of this worlddinner on the beachmain buildingbreakfast and lunchscuba divingfairy ternsevery meal
After a 30 minute flight from the international airport on Mahe you touch down on Denis island, that little piece of paradise in the Indian Ocean. Peace and tranquility are in abundance on this beautiful location that is green and surrounded by white sand and...More
We spent our wedding anniversary at Denis... it was just perfect! The island is beautiful, everything is so well looked after. We enjoyed the nature, the wonderful snorkeling and going around by bike, discovering every moment a new beautiful spot. We saw so many sea...More
We got married on Dennis island, and this has a place in my heart. Its very good value for money for the fact that the food is excellent, and you get your own slice of beach, and the place is just stunning.
I have been...More
Denis Island is a nature lover’s paradise with a wide range of wildlife from tiny Fairy terns to giant Tortoises, green and Hawksbill Turtles
There are well-maintained gardens and a natural forest and the only transport is a few golf buggies and a pair of...More
1 Thank Dave M
Response from Nicole S, Public Relations Manager at Denis Private Island SeychellesResponded 4 weeks ago
Dear Dave M,
It was a pleasure to have welcome you to the island and thank you for this beautiful review. We think that you have summed it up perfectly.
Please come back & visit us once again, warmest regards from all the team at...More
Denis Private Island is where you go to restore the soul, become one with nature and simply be at peace. For most people the journey is long, Denis is a 30 minute flight from Mahe, the scheduled flights being at midday, some 4+ hours after...More
Response from Nicole S, Public Relations Manager at Denis Private Island SeychellesResponded 2 February 2018
Thank you for choosing to stay on Denis Private Island and very glad that you had a wonderful time with us. Your words described the island concept perfectly, thank you for sharing & we hope to welcome you back again soon.
I have just looked at your picture...you are very old... Maybe you should try somewhere else...I was also there when the Frenchman owned the island...I have been to Denis about18 times since... I was there last November and... More
I have just looked at your picture...you are very old... Maybe you should try somewhere else...I was also there when the Frenchman owned the island...I have been to Denis about18 times since... I was there last November and I could not fault the place..The new manager has seen to that..
I can give you some partial answers.
1. There is no formal entertainment laid on, some form of musician normally plays during evening meal. There is also a pool table and a library room with a TV and board... More
I can give you some partial answers.
1. There is no formal entertainment laid on, some form of musician normally plays during evening meal. There is also a pool table and a library room with a TV and board games.
2. I don't recall there being a gym. There is a path around the Island which will give you a 5km (approx) run/cycle route.
3. You can snorkal straight from the beach but not sure there is a huge amount to see close in.
4. Evening dress code is what I would call relaxed formal - casual trousers and shirt/polo shirt for men and skirt/dress type thing for ladies. Dress shorts would be OK too just not running/beach shorts, t-shirt type dress in the evening.
Hope this helps a bit.