We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviews band boys sunset pool villa outdoor shower our honeymoon meal plan welcome song tokoriki family teppanyaki restaurant private beach picnic recommend tokoriki visited tokoriki helicopter transfer kava night dive shop moment you arrive heaven on earth welcome home
We've been to Tokoriki Island Resort twice now and it is our favourite place in Fiji. The resort is excellent, beautifully maintained and open with great beaches and excellent accommodation. The staff are outstanding and cannot do enough for you. The food is always excellent...More
Wonderful people. And so kind. Food was great. Great location. Staff were always happy and smiling unlike other places that we have visited. Lovely not to have children running around which made it a very relaxing holiday. Meeting the owner you could see his influence...More
We were staying at the sheraton tokoriki and had to escape the food there ,
It was very ordinary.. see separare review.
We walked up a little hill , thru the gates to heaven ...lush lush greenery frangapanis everywhere coconut palms eveywhere and little thatched...More
All I wanted was non denominational an intimate beach wedding, just my groom and I plus the minister. Literally all I wanted. Not to hard to provide correct? Well I arrived 3 days before the wedding and they spoke with us about it very briefly...More
Bula to all the team from Fiona & Nick.
I have been lucky to have had a long association with Fiji ...from school in Suva as a young boy, playing rugby in Suva with a touring team ...to visiting Fijis resorts numerous times.
Bula, Tokoriki Island Resort is a boutique adults only island escape with a total of 36 Bures and Villas. You'll enjoy 2 restaurants including an intimate Teppanyaki seating 4 couples only, 2 guest pools, …Morecomplimentary snorkelling trips daily, PADI 5* dive centre, tennis, fitness platform, garden chess, hiking track plus unlimited massage offers at the Spa. Voted "Best Overseas Luxury Romantic & Boutique Property 2017" by Luxury Travel Media 2017 and #1 Hotel in Fiji 2018 by travellers. Arrive from Nadi Airport by helicopter or seaplane (15mins) or 1hr by catamaran or speed boat. We can assist you with transfers. Book direct and receive VALE amenities. We look forward to welcoming you to our romantic, refined and relaxed island resort. Less
Star ratings indicate the general level of features and amenities to expect. They are provided to TripAdvisor by third-party partners such as Expedia and Giata.
There are a number of snorkeling options
1. Straight out from the beach is OK, but the reef is quite wide at this point, and you may struggle to find good depth. They discourage people trying to snorkel from the beach, all... More
There are a number of snorkeling options
1. Straight out from the beach is OK, but the reef is quite wide at this point, and you may struggle to find good depth. They discourage people trying to snorkel from the beach, all the way to the dropoff, because it is quite a way.
2. As described above, but I'n mot sure how you get back in the kayak in deep water, as we did not try this
3. There is a free boat out to the home reef dropoff everyday to different locations each time
4. Take the round-island free tour that stops in 3 locations around the island over about 2.5 hours
5. There is a paid snorkel safari to other reefs. This one is the only guided tour
6. Purchase the half day package for the private island. We did this, and they take you to a nearby island that is not inhabited that the resort owns. You stay there for 4 hours and we spent most of this time snorkeling as the reef is not too wide and we could access the dropoff quite easily. This is not a cheap option, but lunch is provided and includes champagne. As you are the only ones on the island you can also go all Robinson Crusoe, or whatever takes your fantasy.
When you add up the cost of most of the meals and then compare to meal plan it only makes sense if you feel the need for breakfast, two courses at lunch (second course is a desert) and three courses at dinner. We skipped the... More
When you add up the cost of most of the meals and then compare to meal plan it only makes sense if you feel the need for breakfast, two courses at lunch (second course is a desert) and three courses at dinner. We skipped the meal plan and were glad we did. Food was amazing but sometimes eating and eating can get a bit much!