We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routesnegev desertliving rooma hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerhome away from homegreat hikingenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain building
well desgined, very informative, comfortable beds, humor just where needed, i liked this place a l o t !!!!definitely recommend it and don't miss out on going to see the view of the crater just a few minutes walk from the hostel.
Awesome awesome hostel-where do we start? ! The location is amazing....within km to Israeli Bike Trail head which we did early one morning as well and watched the sunrise the next just over the crater. Supermarket/post office/ATM also close by.
There is plenty of space...More
While hiking the Shvil of Israel friends recommended us this lovely place. Once arrived we knew why. We really enjoyed the familiar atmosphere! Both hosts are engaged into their work and guest's interest and make true effort to let the guests feel at home.
Israel doesn't have too many real backpacker's havens when it comes to hostels, but the Green Backpackers is definitely one! It's run by a welcoming laidback couple and is clean with great beds. It also has a tv lounge with videos, book exchange, terrace, kitchen...More
This was by far the best hostel that I have ever been to. The owners Lee and Joash are exceptionally friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable on the area. Once they have hosted you for the weekly Shabat dinner you will quickly feel like part of their...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"