We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I stayed there one night even though I wanted to stay more. I felt really welcommed there. Everything is very clean. The location is perfect. I just regret that they were so worried about seeing me hiking that they didnt give me so good advice...More
Felt like at home. Nice and clean place, nice people running the hostel, perfectly located for hikes. Staff gives great advices for hiking trails
Dorms are small and without a locker or actually space for your luggage
We stayed here for a few nights in April 2017. Out of all the hostels we stayed in on our trip around Israel The Green backpackers was my favourite by far. We were delayed by 7 hours on our bus to Mizpe Ramon and the...More
We've been here twice and love this place - fun vibe yet serious about cleanliness and professionalism, quirky designs, great options to hang out with friendly people over puzzles and beer but also chill in a quiet spot or walk two minutes to the mesmerizing...More
The place is so chilled out and relaxed that you will feel like home. The people working there are super nice guys willing to help you in feeling comfortable and in suggesting the best things to see around Mitzpe-Ramon. The whole space is clean, eco-friendly,...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
US$49 - US$60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Green Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"