We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Ok, right to it:
- old world, european style hotel, take a trip to the past while holding onto the comforts of the modern day. Think lots of wood, tall bookcases, high windows, chandeliers, snow roofs...etc.
- large rooms, bigger than most places
The room is surprisingly very spacious for Japan’s standard. Hospitality is top notch and the room is very clean and well equipped. Although the decor is somewhat of an older-styled hotel, the place is very well maintained and comfortable. It is also very convenient location-wise...More
1 Thank Jessy T
Response from hotelclubbysapporo, 支配人 at Hotel Clubby SapporoResponded 8 February 2018
We would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Clubby Sapporo for your stay. We sincerely thank you for your compliments concerning our service. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
We are coming with 6 group of family by rent a car from Chitose airport. Very Comfortable Stay with Great location and a lot of parking space which is located in the building. The room is very clean and the facility is great.
This was our first stop in Japan (before continuing on to Hiroshima and then Osaka) and, in retrospect, is the nicest hotel I've stayed in during this visit.
Our room was larger than expected because they gave us a complimentary upgrade. And it wasn't just...More
Like what others say,
- Rooms were big for Japanese standard compare to same rate hotels
- Breakfast was healthy and well coordinated
(breakfast worth it so much that me and my wife almost skipped lunch)
- Staff are nice and not "tired" looking like...More