I actually feel bit hesitate to share my experience at this hotel on Trip Advisor with 2 reasons:
- I have shared my poor experience to the hotel directly, did email corresponded with Manager on Duty, but after multiple emails, I asked my email to be responded by senior manager …
Stay for 4 days to attend family gathering on Bandung.. the staff is very nice and helpfull..
I rent two rooms..
The rooms is small almost same for all kagum hotels group like neo, golden flower..
- it's has hairdryer on the bathroom
- it's near vihara samudra bhakti
This is a kind of budget hotel. We got small twin bedroom with two 90x200cm beds, the space left is only for you to walk, you can't put extra bed on the floor. They have a lot of tv channel, unfortunatelly the picture was fuzzy, and they could not fix it.
There is swimming pool,…
- Location was great, next to Chinatown and 23 Paskal Mal. Walkable to Food Street at Jalan Sudirman & Jalan Cibadak.
We can even walk to Alun-Alun (around 30 minutes walk).
- Many food seller around hotel
- Friendly staff (front desk & security are helpful with smile on t…
Its small room but
1. Luxury inside
2. Using central aircond
3.nice small toilette
6.really strategic. Specially if wanna visit.little china town. Just walk witjin 0.5minutes
7. Cool staff
8. Clean linens