We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
The spa experience was great! I have upper back pain and I was given a treatment plan which I followed there. Although I did not understand what I was going through or how it would help because of the language barrier, I liked it. I...More
We was in this hotel for a business meeting. It is a spacious 3 star hotel. While my husband on meeting, I enjoyed the relaxation treatment they offer. The indoor swimming pool and whirlpool was a treat. The bar is big enough to accomodate numbers...More
US$92 - US$114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Behounek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
1. How much is Internet in the rooms? for individual or for all apparatuses (Laptop+2 mobiles) what is the speed?
2. What are the options to go around in the weekend?
3. How to go to city centre or Karlow Pavary?
4. Is it better to book full board or half board? I m afraid full board will be boring and repetitive for 3 weeks.
5. usually how long it takes the daily treatments.Hi, DrMedhat. What would you like to know about this accommodation?
31 October 2015|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing