We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- very nice & clean area, great pools, clean and nice beach
- pretty cozy camping site, more family oriented which we liked
- however, not much to do outside of the campsite in a short walking distance, having a bike to explore nearby is...More
Vela Blu is a nice, clean and small camping ground. Good Restaurant and Pizzeria inside also a nice little shop with bakery, butchery and fruit shop, everything at a very reasonable price level.
Sometimes it's hard to understand why the road cleaning machine has to...More
Clean, beautiful, well maintained, attention to detail at every turn. We loved the restaurant, which was delicious, offered lovely service and had very fair prices. The entertainment staff was fantastic - not too over the top, just enough and the kids LOVED it.
Nice small camping site with rally nice staff.
There Are a few details to consider though.
1. The entertainment from the restaurant is incredibly loud until 23.00 so the site is not ideal for families With small Kids.
2. The site has excellent wifi coverage...More
Giulia was a great help after we got news that our aunt had died and we had to go home quickly. We had to take care of a lot and our family had to leave Italy in a hurry and go back home to take...More
US$60 - US$106 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Vela Blu Camping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Province of Venice >
Also Known As
Vela Blu Camping Village Italy/Cavallino-Treporti, Province Of Venice