We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1.proximity to Vatican
2. Spotlessly clean and well deserved of our generous tip.
3. Flexible with check in and provide secure room to leave bags if like us you have a late flight after check out.
1.They will take first nights deposit without...More
I rented a studio apartment (room, bath, kitchenette) for a few days. Very clean, very roomy and only 5 minutes walk from Peter's Place. You get the apartment cleaned every day, and right outside Borgo Pio with lots of ristorantes, gelaterias and cafés. I wouldn't...More
We came across this hotel on Booking.com as we wanted somewhere near St Peters, and it was 2min walk from the piazza!! Simone, who greeted us was lovely and helpful. The apartment consisted of a small hall, 2 bedrooms and a compact bathroom. All separated...More
- based on the fictional reason and without my consent, charged my credit card for another 40.00 EUR!!!
- unfriendly arrogant staff
- He arbitrarily withdraws money from your card! Be careful!
- After many many years such a first wrong experience by Booking.com!
i been in Rome a few times, but never before in a place like Borgo Pio, all are excellent, very good location, room clean and roomy and the service was great. I really recommended this place to stay in Rome, very close to Metro and...More
Frocked priests, colorful Swiss Guards, insistent souvenir shop owners, flag-waving tour guides, and pilgrims from around the world. This is the Vatican and Borgo, Rome's most recognized neighbourhood which acts as Vatican City's front yard. Aside from the souvenir boutiques and a few food spots, the only business conducted here is papal. In the daytime, the tiny medieval sector bustles with holy activity, as
visitors vie for elbow room, or stand in line for a visit. Once the sun sets, the neighbourhood is transformed into a quiet and picturesque hamlet.