We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Small Hotel in a historic house with a great location Younge & Bloor. Neighbourhood quiet and safe @ night. House could be upgraded bit it's a bargain (had fridge microwave & coffeemaker) in this locale.
Quaint and quirky is the best way my wife and I can describe Victoria's Mansion. We are currently snuggled up in bed on the third floor. No, we aren't doing a John and Yoko "love-in", but rather taking a well needed break from exploring the...More
4 Thank NancyandCraig
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 6 April 2015
Dear NancyandCraig: I just wanted to thank you for the positive review! It is always encouraging and motivating to hear that our guests have had a pleasant stay and will return. Thanks again!!
I have stayed there for 2 nights, the room is just nice for one person to stay with big shower area, a delicated hotel, close to Yonge street and subway station. The room shown exactly as the pictures on the website. The only problem is...More
Thank Lee S
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 12 November 2014
Dear Lee: Thanks so much for the positive comments--we really appreciate it! We did note that you commented about the fridge on the feedback form we left in the room and when we followed up, found that someone had actually turned the fridge off! We...More
My girlfriend and I went to Toronto on a 5 day/4 night vacation of sorts and found this place on the net. Double room, decently priced - that was good enough for us. We booked it about a month in advance, nailing down the details...More
Located at the heart of "the Village” this small hotel is just a step away from Wellesley or - and Bloor Yonge subway station, and also of Yonge street with all of its shops and restaurants. I liked it . It is a mention, old...More
2 Thank fabioinmontreal
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 11 October 2014
Thank you so much for your comments! I just wanted to let you know that it is our intention to upgrade the TVs! I will also look into the a/c issue as we didn't have any problems at all when it was hot. Again, thanks...More
US$71 - US$124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria's Mansion Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
At the heart of Toronto, Downtown is the destination for cheap eats and fast fashion. Cut through by hip and trendy Yonge Street, the vibe here is young, with a strong student influence from the Ryerson University Campus. As a result, the Downtown area is always in flux: undergoing the construction of new facilities, with fresh retail spaces and pop-up cafes. Home to Toronto's largest indoor shopping mall, a number of
vintage cinemas, and a healthy nightlife centered on the area's Distillery District bar and clubs near the East End, it's both an easygoing daytime spot and a popular party place after sunset. It also features some of Toronto's best outdoor landmarks, including Yonge-Dundas Square and the Nathan Phillips Square: perfect for a concert, a skate, or a relaxing sit-down.
Response from BennyOntario | Property representative |
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us... More
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us directly at 416 921-4625 between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Here goes:
1) yes all of our rooms have microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, and utensils
2) yes certainly you could clean up any dishes in the bathroom sink; cleaning soaps, etc. are supplied
3) none of our rooms have laundry facilities en suite; we have coin operated laundry machines in the basement which you are welcome to use after hours or when we are not using them; we do not supply laundry detergent though--you would need to get that yourself
4) yes there are several dry-cleaners in the area--I think the closest one is just down the street from us on Church
5) I think the pizza place you are referring to is Olympic 76 and it is just steps down the street from us! It's been there a very long time and has an excellent reputation!
6) yes it is a nice leisurely walk to Yonge/Dundas Square; walking to Front Street however might be a challenge unless you were really into walking! You are right on the subway line though which takes you Union Station, which is on Front Street; there are plenty of banks on Yonge on your way to Dundas though--unless it's a specific branch you need on Front
7) there are several tour bus options in the city--and as we are very close to Yonge, a lot of them stop there; in the lobby we also have various "tour" information available; I don't know specifically what is at Union but I am sure there must be some sort of tour bus--and definitely there will be information,
Hope that helps--and as I said--for more timely answers just give us a call 10-6!