We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan Beach Hotel

Save
Traveller (171)
Room & Suite (59)
Pool & Beach (13)
You may also like
See all
Nearby Hotels
Overview
  • Excellent4%
  • Very good13%
  • Average18%
  • Poor17%
  • Terrible48%
30 Apr 2018
“Average”
4 Dec 2016
“Love love love the neon”
AMENITIES
Free Wifi
Beachfront
Pool
Non-Smoking Hotel
Restaurant
Family Rooms
Bar/Lounge
All hotel details
You may also like
See all
Nearby Hotels
{"containerClass":null,"containerAttributes":null,"widget":{"divClasses":"prw_rup prw_ibex_photo_carousel","js":{"handlers":"(ta.prwidgets.getjs(this,'handlers'))"},"dust":{"nav_controls":"ibex_photo_carousel__nav_controls"},"name":"ibex_photo_carousel","template":"ibex_photo_carousel__widget","moduleList":["handlers"]},"scriptFlags":null}
Reviews (451)
There are newer reviews for San Juan Beach Hotel
See the most recent reviews
Filter reviews
384 results
Traveller rating
16
50
68
65
185
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
16
50
68
65
185
See what travellers are saying:
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
291 - 295 of 384 reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2009

Every website I checked regarding the reviews to this hotel were pretty accurate. About 85% of the reviews were negative/poor while the remaining 15% were positive/average. I booked my vacation through Hotels.com and I will never book through them again. They will do and tell...More

Thank EmDeeLuv
Reviewed 16 February 2009

When first decided to stay in san juan i wanted stay at a hotel for one night so i went on diffrent sites such as hotels.com and tripadvisor i listen to what people said about this hotel but it wasnt enough to detour until i...More

Thank ChristopherJos
Reviewed 14 February 2009

After reading a lot of negative reviews about the San Juan Beach Hotel, I was very nervous about staying there. We stayed one night before leaving for a Cruise and ended up being pleasantly suprised at the cleanliness and the large room. It had fresh...More

1  Thank sissons5
Reviewed 12 February 2009

I took a group of 19 students to San Juan and this was a perfect venue for our stay -- affordable, in a great location, clean rooms with ocean views, good breakfast. A locally owned hotel, the staff went out of their way to be...More

Thank iguana11
Reviewed 27 January 2009

This is a sad hotel- sad because it has the potential to be great, it is located oceanfront and on the lagoon, but other than the location it was terrible. We booked a king when we got there they said they had no more after...More

Thank Iksnil
View more reviews
Most Booked Properties in Puerto Rico
See allSee all
About
Amenities
Top amenities
Beachfront
Pool
Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Hotel Amenities
Meeting Rooms
Business Centre with Internet Access
Laundry Service
Concierge
Banquet Room
Multilingual Staff
Conference Facilities
Things to do
Pool
Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
Outdoor pool
Details
Price range
US$99 - US$149 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Style
#15 On the Beach Hotel in San Juan
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms
Details
Price range
US$99 - US$149 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Style
#15 On the Beach Hotel in San Juan
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms
Add Photo Photos
Traveller (171)
Room & Suite (59)
Pool & Beach (13)
Dining (8)
Business Centre & Event Rooms (1)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
Thom M
19 January 2016|
Answer
Response from NancyOO7 | Reviewed this property |
Have no idea.
0
Votes
follydaze
31 January 2015|
Answer
Response from pisco1820 | Reviewed this property |
No there isn't, and it's not close to condado plaza
0
Votes
Room Tips
"Don't miss the rooftop bar and pool."
Read review
"Don't bother!"
Read review
"Request a room in the hotel next door."
Read review
"top floor is less loud"
Read review
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing