Just outside the village. Great for families. 2 levels appartments with full kitchen. The pool is nice and the continental breakfast is practical. Staff is very friendly. I used the shuttle to go to the village and the beach. It is quieter outside the village so this was great.
Our credit card was compromised as a result of a data breach otherwise our room was nice but small and lots of the facilities advertised were closed for inexplicable reasons and the wifi very faulty in our room
Studio was nice if a little rough around the edges such as sliding doors that stick and popped out sections of flooring and plugs that don't work) room not well cleaned. Kitchen was not nearly as stocked as we've had at other resorts (some dishes lacking such as only 1 large glass, 2 tumblers, 3 plates and no oven mitts. Stayed 4 nights but the face clothes and towels were not replenished. Pros... Room set up nicely, all appliances work, WiFi is great, great rates and very close to blue mountain village and activities. The grounds are beautiful and clean.
The exterior ot our apartment block was in need of decorating,the paintwork was badly peeled,there were cobwebs around the front door.The place looked run untidy and rundown.Our balcony wae unusable, it looked like it had not been cleaned all year.The balcony furniture was piled on top of each other !The room ifself was spacious and comfortable. We thought the pool was quite small for a resort of this size.
I booked the lodge online for my 25th birthday. We were given rooms 816 and 911. There were six of us staying in room 816 and five of us in room 911. Before booking online, we had spoken to a representative with the Lodges at Blue Mountain, the prices she quoted were much higher than what I found online. While speaking to the rep she did assure us that the rooms will hold up to 6 people comfortably. The website pictures are misleading as they make it look like each lodge has two bedrooms and a pull-out sofa This was not the case. To have a queen size bed as part of the living room and kitchen was very tight for us as we were all adults staying in the lodge together. On our first night, when my friends pulled out the sofa bed in room 816, it was in disgusting condition as you can see by the pictures attached. There was a lighter in the bed and appalling stains all over the sheets, which had clearly not been changed before our arrival. We only pulled out the couch at around 12:00 a.m. and were not able to contact anyone as no one was available at reception after 9:00 p.m. We were not given the number to contact in case of emergency when we checked in with Jenny. Both sofa beds were horrible to sleep in, the wires (the metal) around the bed is old and dangerous. To add to the discomfort, there was no hot water for all of us to take a shower the following day. Only one person was able to have a hot shower in room 911. My sister took a cold shower and my dad had to heat water on the stove and bring it up to my mom for her to shower. In room 816, after a few people took a shower, again one of friends had to heat up water from the kettle to shower. This is ridiculous!!! What age are we living in? To not have enough hot water for a shower is a bit much. When I went to the front desk to complain, they apologized and admitted that the water tanks are very small. If you are aware of this why would you put six people in one room? They also admitted that the sofa beds are not in the best condition and again, why would you offer the sofa bed if you know that they are not in good condition to sleep in? We paid a lot of money to have a comfortable stay and enjoy our weekend. This was not the case. . To top things off we went to the Thai restaurant on the property which was highly recommend and the food was horrible. We did not enjoy it at all, the waitress mixed up the orders, and some plates came much later than others. We brought this to the attention of the receptionist who told us to e-mail her manager. We e-mailed her in January of 2019. It is now May of 2019 and we have yet to receive a response. We have also tried calling and no one has answered. DO NOT STAY HERE. THIS PLACE IS AWFUL!!!!!…