We took this hotel as it seemed a good location, and looked good online. We were very disappointed.
The hotel is advertised as 3 stars, but is more like a 1 or 2 star (at best). The restaurant was nice, but that has to be the only redeeming factor.
There were a number of issues with the hotel:
1) bad quality, old, furniture, dating back to communist times
2) when we arrived, the toilet had not bee properly cleaned (we complained and were then given another room)
3) no hair dryer in the room, and poor quality soap/shower gel (from a dispenser)
4) there was a shower head in the bath, but no shower curtain, so the floor and the rest of the bathroom was wet once taking a shower
4) the heating did not work properly (it was winter - we were then given a heater, which helped only a little)
5) the hotel is in a bad location, around 2 miles from the center of town and further to the ski slopes-this means a car is always needed, and you cannot walk to the center of the village
6) when checking in, the receptionist did not know the room rate. We were then charged for 4 nights, instead of 2. When we said we stayed 2 nights, we were given a lower bill, but a higher room rate because we were staying only 2 nights. This was much higher than we had expected, and we tried to complain, but they wouldnot listen
7) the hotel was noisy and other guests were having a loud party in another room
8) the wifi im the room did not work, and could only be accessed from the lobby or the restaurant
All in all, i would not recommend this hotel. There are better hotels i have seen actually in Terchova village, which are better quality, and are located near all of the restaurants within the village.
This is not a good quality hotel, and certainly not 3 star. It was also expensive for what was offered.
However, if you are passing by, the restaurant is worth stopping at, but that is about it.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.