I got a room for 3 nights not knowing what to expect and sure enough the owners are amazing! care about their guests and actually try to get to know you! i got asked to stay in Midland for another week and i had NO problem extending my stay here awesome place :) highly recommend
We called and were told it was the only available room and it was a suite. It was more than what we had been paying our previous nights in beautiful accommodations along the way.
What a shock when we checked in. It was a small room with a jacuzzi tub and it was all in need of repair. Furniture needed painting badly, dead lock didn't work and the ceiling fan in the washroom was hanging down with a huge brown wet circle beside it. The tub itself was dirty. We were in the corner unit underneath metal stairs, not a good idea.
The person in the office when we checked out couldn't have cared less. I did let them know I would be writing a review voicing my complaint.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating, rooms were clean, and I have nothing bad to report. I love that there’s laminate flooring, I don’t like carpeting in a motel room. The air conditioning worked so good.
We went to this hotel last night, do not stay there it is unsafe, u will feel unsafe. We were there for a family wedding, I had booked 3 rooms for our family, upon check in I had noticed many of the rooms had personal items outside such as BarBqs, patio furniture, benches. My teenage children were in room 172, the room next to it had 6 dangerous looking adults that were speaking very loud and smoking,
I had mentioned to them there were kids sleeping at 1am, when I went to
My car they tried to put ashes in my hair.
They then pulled out a bench and drank in front of the kids windows until 6am. The management was aware and did nothing to help so no one slept. When I went to check out in the morning I told the manager what had happened he yelled at me and said “what do u expect me to do about it! “
No apology, then the man who looks like a crack head who lives at the motel started arguing with me about how I should of called the police!
The people knew where my kids were sleeping where I was sleeping and where my car was as they watched me walking around.
This place does not care,
they were aware of the partying until 6am and did nothing. I asked for a refund on the one room as no one got sleep and my teen aged kids were force to breathe in smoke and what ever they were blowing in the windows.
It was a very scary place,in my life I have never experienced such a place.
This was not a pleasurable stay. We first had trouble opening the door and assumed it was our room key; turned out to be the warped door. Once inside, we were greeted with a badly stained, dirty brown rug (nowhere is this room seen on their website) our bed lamp was not plugged in because there was no outlet to do so. The bulbs in bathroom were burned out and needed to be replaced. The air conditioner was so covered in dust and dirt that we turned it off. I am allergic to dust and moulds and did not want to get sick. The shelf over the clothes rack was covered in dirt and dead flies. No way was I interested in getting breakfast the following morning. To their only credit, the sheets and towels were lovely and clean and the shower actually worked. These people should really be sued for having fraudulent pictures which entice you to book a stay there.