- The hotel is modern and appealing looking from the outside, and in a good location in Trencianske Teplice, you can walk to the main street in a couple of minutes, and the bus station is very close too
- Nice guest room, large and modern, good bathroom with roomy shower, water pressure and temperature always good. Room was clean
- Nice size balcony with nice view was a bonus too
- Reception staff friendly and welcoming and professional
- No room for us in the car park, so we had to park in the street, we would have preferred the security of keeping our car in the car park, so maybe it is not large enough for the size of the hotel
- Indoor pool and sauna area not large enough for the size of the hotel, it was too crowded and uncomfortable, also you cannot use the whirlpool unless you book it beforehand (we were kicked out, because another couple had booked, but we had not)
- Food in the restaurant for our evening meal was not good, it was bland and tasteless. Restaurant was not clean, there was food on the floor under our table.
- Staff in the lobby bar and restaurant were not too friendly, especially the girls working in the restaurant at breakfast!
- Breakfast buffet was chaotic, even when going early when it opened, the food there was fine though, once you finished dancing round other people to get to it. One coffee machine not enough for this size of hotel.
Overall we were a bit underwhelmed unfortunately
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC