- The hotel is modern and appealing looking from the outside, and in a good location in Trencianske Teplice, you can walk to the main street in a couple of minutes, and the bus station is very close too
- Nice guest room, large and modern, good bathroom with roomy shower, water pressure and temperature always good. Room was clean
- Nice size balcony with nice view was a bonus too
- Reception staff friendly and welcoming and professional
- No room for us in the car park, so we had to park in the street, we would have preferred the security of keeping our car in the car park, so maybe it is not large enough for the size of the hotel
- Indoor pool and sauna area not large enough for the size of the hotel, it was too crowded and uncomfortable, also you cannot use the whirlpool unless you book it beforehand (we were kicked out, because another couple had booked, but we had not)
- Food in the restaurant for our evening meal was not good, it was bland and tasteless. Restaurant was not clean, there was food on the floor under our table.
- Staff in the lobby bar and restaurant were not too friendly, especially the girls working in the restaurant at breakfast!
- Breakfast buffet was chaotic, even when going early when it opened, the food there was fine though, once you finished dancing round other people to get to it. One coffee machine not enough for this size of hotel.
Overall we were a bit underwhelmed unfortunately
The Hotel is New and very modern, very much Ikea, Art Deco in appearance, the facilities are clean and New. However the towels are old and hard, like drying yourself with sandpaper, and the internet is unbelievably poor, not even good enough to communicate home let alone work or surf with the mobile. The food was average, however very expensive, more expensive than Germany or the UK for similar meals. Overall disappointed with my stay, due to the facilities and Wi-Fi situation, and lack of bathroom facilities and poor towels. Not even a cork screw or bottle opener in the room. Again good for one or two nights, no more and that is a stretch considering the Wi-Fi that is a must to be be good in a new facility
Everything was excellent - polite staff in hotel, restaurant and in wellness also, Nice quite room, tasty food nice and clean restaurant and nice wellness.
What we´re missing was more places for relax around pool and very soft pillows.
Very friendly Service, rooms and restaurant very modern, food quality was excellent!
I had a high fever and asked the receptionist for a thermometer and some medicine, she was very lovely and helped me straight away.
Not satisfying was the loud music in the wellness area as well as the masseur who was too soft and played also loud music in the treatment room. Also her hands had some blisters or something like this, so each touch was like a toilet brush would make a massage. If you would like to turn on your aircondition on, you have to ask the reception to turn it on in their central system, otherwise it will turn off within 3 seconds after turning on.
I really don't know what people are talking about in the reviews for this hotel, but for sure they are usually do not have wellness hotel experiences. This hotel is by far wellness and by far luxury.
Wellness area is open until 9 pm but at 8:30pm they are already cleaning up. One day saunas are working until 9pm the other day at 8:30pm they wouldn't let me in, although there were still people inside. They started cleaning the saunas and the pool before customers left, at 9:15pm all wellness area was cleaned and closed. For sure as a guest coming for wellness, you don't feel too well. It should be open until 10pm at least and staff should start cleaning after closing hours, as any respected hotel does. The pool is small but nice, but full of children jumping to the water all day long. Again, wellness is something different.
Housekeeping is another failure point. Staff does not clean the room or the bathroom during the stay, does not change glasses, just fixing the beds. For a 4* hotel it's less than expected. At arrival i didn't have any bathrobe, and waited more than an hour to get one.
Restaurant is closing too early also, 9pm, and bar at 10pm. At breakfast, which ends at 9:30 on weekdays and on 10:30 on weekends, you don't get too much to choose from. They advertise healthy food, but very few heathy choice. At 9:15am most of the food is already gone without refilling it, unless you specifically ask for it.
Wifi is very poor. You can use it just for messaging, not for facebook or heavier tasks.
Excluding reception, staff is not speaking english.
Coming to the good side : very nice big rooms with balcony, with everything you need inside. Found the room clean at arrival. A new hotel built with big investments and with quality materials and amenities. It's a pity it is so poorly managed. Good location, just 3 minutes walk from the center.
Big parking at 50m, free, and a small parking at the hotel, paid.
Reception staff was very kind and tried to sort things out, but without much success. Some at the reception are speaking english well, but not everyody.
Overall it's a nice hotel in a nice place, poorly managed. Hope this will change, otherwise i won't be coming back here. It deserves no more than 3 stars at this moment.
I rated the hotel as 'poor', instead of 'average' which it deserves, because luxury and wellness in their advertisment created high expectations. And the price also.