I am looking to book this hotel for July this year, and have a few queries wondering if anyone can help, first time in Egypt and a bit worried to get what we would like.
1. Does the hotel have a kids club and what are the times, do you have to travel to it??
2. Is the beach child friendly? - shallow water, soft sand etc
3. Is the all inclusive all over? - have heard you can not get on beach or with entertainment.
4. Is all inclusive all drinks and Ice cream?
5. Is there evening entertainment and is the all inclusive included where there is entertainment?
6. How far is it to the nearest biggish town/market etc.
7. Can children use the spa/sauna? - my 11 year I,d daughter developed a taste for the sauna in Turkey last year and now it's a bit of a must!!
Really hoping someone can help.... Please, really looking forward to booking it just a bit worried about getting ripped off and not getting what advertised!!
1. The Hotel has a wonderful Kids Club inside the hotel with two proffessional pedagogues , it work from 09:00 till 17:00 daily .
2. We have two beachs one of them sandy and the other is coral , as we second line Hotel so we provide a free shuttle bus service four times a day .
3. the All Inclusive is from 10:00 till 00:00 midnight , but on the beach the All Inclusive is limited for four soft drinks per person per day .
4. All Inclusive included all soft drinks and Local Alcohol , but Ice Cream in Restaurant three times a week .
5. There Is a daily evening entertainment from 21:00 till 23:00 .
6. The city center is 20 minutes with a car far from the Hotel .
7. We have a SPA center with Sauna , Jacuzzi , massage , beauty salon & turkish Bath but against extra charge .
Get an answer from El Hayat Sharm Resort staff and past guests.